TV Cast for Samsung TV Premium MOD APK – Upgrade your Samsung Smart TV and Blu-ray Player to watch web videos, online movies, live streams, and live-tv shows directly on your biggest screen with the no#1 web video streamer. No additional streaming box is required. Mp4, m3u8, hls livestreams, video over HTTPS, and of course Full HD are supported.
*** This app works with all Samsung Smart TV models from 2010 (C series) to 2017 (new M/MU/Q series) and Blu-ray Player with Smart Hub or VEWD (formerly Opera TV) ***
With Video & TV Cast, you can browse through the web and stream or cast the World Cup or any video you want on your Samsung TV and Blu-ray Player. Just navigate to your favorite website and send the embedded video with a single tap to your Samsung TV / Blu-ray Player. The discovered video will be shown below the browser. A tap on the video link will send it to your Samsung TV / Blu-ray Player immediately.
>>> IMPORTANT NOTES, PLEASE READ
* To enable video casting please open the Samsung App Store on your TV or Blu-ray Player, browse to the videos category and install the free ‘TV Cast’ companion app.
* Please enter the IP address of your Android device by using the number pad and up/down/left/right keys on your Samsung Remote.
* NOT SUPPORTED Videos: Flash video, Google Play Movies, Netflix, Amazon, HBO, and other DRM protected videos web videos, online movies, live streams, and live-tv shows.
* Please test your websites and videos in the free edition! If casting fails, upgrading will NOT make it work magically.
* The app does NOT mirror your full Android device, it just pushes the video part of a website to your Samsung TV or Blu-ray Player.
* To play mp4, m3u8, or other video files directly on Samsung TV or Blu-ray Player just enter or paste the full video URL in the browser address bar.
* Sometimes it is necessary to play the video on your Android device before the link gets detected for casting.
* If the connection does not work, please try to restart your Android device, Samsung TV / Blu-ray Player, and wifi router.
* If a specific web video, online movie, Livestream, or live-tv show does not cast, please check our FAQ or send the website and video link to [email protected] by using the report feature in the app. We will try to add support for your video as soon as possible. Leaving negative Play Store reviews without any information about your issue will not give us a chance to help you.
* Security Note: For your safety Video & TV cast only needs minimal Android permissions to work. Unlike others, we do NOT access your identity data, accounts, device id, phone status, GPS location, or contacts. Please always check the required app permissions before you trust and install any Android app.
* Refunds: Only within 24 hours after purchase. Please submit the Google Purchase ID.
>>> QUICK START GUIDE
1) Launch the free receiver app ‘TV Cast’ on the Samsung Smart Hub or VEWD (formerly Opera TV). You can find it in the videos category or by searching for ‘TV Cast’.
2) Open Video & TV Cast on your Android device, tap on the connect button and get your IP address.
3) Enter the IP address in the TV app.
4) Start casting by pressing “tap here to cast”.
5) Enjoy your web video, online-movie, Livestream or live-tv show and share our app on Twitter or Facebook 🙂
>>> A MESSAGE FROM THE DEVELOPERS
If you have suggestions or discover any problems with Video & TV Cast, please let us know at [email protected]. We will help you as soon as we can.
If you like the app, please support us by giving a 5-star rating on Google Play or purchasing one of the addons. Thank you for all your support!
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Samsung or any other trademark mentioned here.