tvQuickActions allow you to assign 5 actions to the button of your remote and add a lot of useful functions to your device. Supports Android TV, Google TV, and AOSP on most devices.
* Mouse toggle on any remote
* Recent apps on any device
* Media control panel
* Bluetooth manager
* Support remapping the Netflix button on Xiaomi devices
So it looks like the most exciting mapper for TV devices. Even if you don’t have a button you don’t need, there is a button that is rarely used. And with a double click, you can perform its usual activities.
You can also choose from different actions:
* Open the Voice Assistant (both voice or keyboard interaction)
* Open an app
* Go home
* Open recent
* Go to the previous app
* Toggle WiFi
* Toggle Bluetooth
* Toggle Play/pause media
* Fast forward/rewind
* Next/previous track
* Open media control panel (with play, pause, stop, next/previous track)
* Take a screenshot (Android 9.0+)
* Open a URL
* Open power dialog
* Open settings
Some actions may not work on your device. It depends on many factors such as your firmware, Android version, etc. Please notify the developer if something goes wrong and refrain from giving the app a poor rating since the issue is often out of the developer’s control.