Vibrance HDR MOD APK allows you to create high dynamic range (HDR) images, either from a single photo, or from multiple* auto exposure bracketed (AEB) photos.
High-dynamic-range imaging is a technique used in photography to reproduce a greater dynamic range of luminosity. This works best in conjuction with a camera app that supports taking photos at multiple different exposures. However Vibrance HDR also supports creating a “HDR-like” effect from a single photo.
[*] Some devices support up to 7 images; others up to 3 images.
Note that Vibrance HDR is not intended to be a general purpose photo editor – there are already plenty of free apps for that.
* Create HDR effect from either single photo, or multiple input photos at different exposures.
* Editor allows you to modify contrast enhancement strength, brightness, contrast, saturation, white balance temperature.
* Quick display of original image for comparison.
* Pan and pinch to zoom.
* HDR tonemapping options include Reinhard, Exponential, Filmic, ACES.
* Auto-alignment and ghost removal for processing multiple input photos.
* On-screen histogram.
Note that creating HDR images from multiple inputs is memory intensive, and even though Android devices may have GBs of RAM, on some devices only a fraction of that may be available for a single application to use.
Vibrance HDR includes ads served via the Google Mobile Ads SDK (Admob). An In-application-purchase (IAP) is available to remove adverts.
You can view or edit your ad settings, or opt out of personalized advertising, via
Google’s Ads Settings ( https://www.google.co.uk/settings/ads ). Also see “How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services”.
This application is not intended to be used by children, as you might see an advert that is not deemed child friendly.