Wear Audio Recorder Handy and functional voice recorder for smartphones and Android Wear watches! Record your conversations, lectures, meetings, and anything you want with a very simple and intuitive interface. The app is designed both for watches and smartphones.
· The all-new Material design;
· Sound quality customization (choice of the optimal modes);
· Dropbox & Google drive
· Add photos to your recordings.
· Echo suppression and noise filtering, silence skipping;
· Work in the background (when the display is off);
· Autostart when you start;
· Invisible Recording (replaces an icon in the notification bar, so nobody can see that the recording is launched)
· Synchronise the watch (if any);
· Manage audio recordings (share, delete, rename)
If the app can’t start to do recording on the watch it is because the app hasn’t permissions. You should enable permissions on the watch. Settings -> Permissions -> Audio Recorder.
But you can see that you can’t enable permissions. It is because different apps opened transparent windows at fullscreen. Some users sent me descriptions that can help:
It comes from the Wear App: “Wear mini launcher” or “Feel The Wear – Notifications”
1 I temporarily disabled it
2 I gave you app file writing and microphone permissions (from watch >Parameters>Authorizations>Audio recorder
3 The “screen overlay detected” does not show anymore, (with or without Wear mini launcher activation)
for obviously it does not need to ask any more permissions already given
Important! A moto 360 has a bug. At the time when a watch has activated an opportunity to say “ok google” the mic stops working in other applications, even though the recording is already underway. If you turn off the display, go to the Settings menu, or open any other application (it is important that there were no available “ok google”) sound recording is restored. For normal operations, you should keep the app open.