Wolf Game Booster Pro – (No Ads) is another project that will undoubtedly attract the attention of mobile gamers. For those who can’t get a project off the ground or have low FPS numbers, the high expectations of serious entertainment are a constant source of tears and anger. They receive a set of settings and modes in this situation that assist you to get the most out of the available technological qualities while without “melting” it. The program’s ease of use, outstanding performance, lack of departures, and many other qualities will leave only positive impressions of its use.
Tired of crashes? game going out alone for not having enough RAM? Wolf Game Booster and the solution!
– Boost RAM, making your phone faster.
– Dashboard, with real-time information
– Boost system apps, Auto boost
– Make a list of the apps you want to boost
PUBG MOBILE GFX TOOL:
– Export and import your configuration (share your settings with a friend)
– Works with multiple versions including Lite and Beta Lite
– Resolution: from 640×360 up to 4K
– Unlock the HDR
– Unlock the FPS from Low to Extreme (120fps, 90fps)
– Anti-aliasing: MSAA, FXAA, and Anisotropic Filter
– Shadows: Enable and disable, Shadow Quality, Shadow Pixel Resolution, Shadow Distance
– TPP/FPP + QSS: 1st and 3rd person charge, quick scope switch (only Wolf Apps, Inc. has)
– Sound Quality (new): Increase and decrease sound quality
And many more settings.
FREE FIRE GFX TOOL:
– Basic graphic settings
– Remove ads from the game
Buy the version for many features.
Permissions: read and write in internal memory (to change the game files), internet, and check license (to check if you actually bought the version or are hacking)
This application is an unofficial tool for PUBG Mobile (and Lite) and Free Fire. All logos, trademarks, and names belong to their respective owners, as well as this application is in no way associated with such trademarks.
We have no connection to Recent nor Lightspeed and Garena (we are not affiliated)
Use at your own risk, we do not reimburse anything
All credits for everything we use will be on the “information” tab