XDA Feed is a “feed” of the best of the best from the XDA forums, updated several times per day. Whether it’s a new ROM, kernel, or mod to keep your phone customized, or a theme, wallpaper, or icon pack, to keep things fresh, XDA Feed will keep you apprised of the best stuff from the XDA forums, with granular notifications to filter content type and push interval selection — or disable them altogether. Feed is currently in Beta as we work on the bugs! Thanks for your patience.
– Get updates exclusive to your device
– Sort/filter content by type, popularity and recency
– Optimized for speed and fluidity
– Fully Material Design
– Download ROMs, kernels, and other cool stuff right to your device, or easily get to a thread to see more information or join the discussion
– Full notification control: you pick the type of content for which you get notifications, and the time interval
– Dark theme and light theme
– Star your favorite content for later viewing
– Suggest content to show up in Feed
– Community rankings! See top contributors
Q: Wait a sec…why are there multiple versions of Feed?
All other versions are deprecated! This version of Feed works on all devices and uses the device model to show you content specific to your device no matter which one you use.
Q: What’s the purpose of Feed?
We all know there is a ton of cool stuff you can do to your phone, but navigating the XDA forums to find it all can be a bit daunting. This app is a curated “feed” of all that stuff you wish you knew about, so you don’t miss anything.
Q: Why not just integrate this into XDA or XDA Labs?
We wanted to separate the functionality of Feed because we have some very cool stuff planned for it. You’ll see!
Q: Where does the content come from?
From user suggestions through the app and website!
Visit the XDA thread if you have any questions, issues or feature ideas!