Your Calendar Widget
Your Calendar Widget is a homescreen calendar widget. It shows your upcoming appointments. You can easily configure and adapt the calendar widget to your needs. You can easily access your calendar application or a certain appointment, by clicking on the todays date or the appointment in the widget. The widgets preferences can be opened by clicking on the preference icon in the widget. Via the “+”-icon, new appointments can be created.
Each widget on your homescreen has its own configuration. This allows to have several widgets on the homescreen with different calendar- and display-settings.
Your Calendar Widget provides the following features :
– decide which calendars should be displayed in the widget
– set the period in which to search for appointments
– set the maximum number of appointments to display
– choose between three different display-modes (calendar agenda)
– predefined styles
– notifications that allow you to see upcoming events in the lockscreen
– scale the whole widget
– fontsettings for almost every element. Moreover its possible to have different fontsettings for ongoing and soon upcoming events (today, tomorrow).
– separate configurations for each widget
Fix: Widget-freeze on Huawei devices got fixed
New: Month calendar improved: Select a date in the month calendar to see the events of that day in the widget-list. Ealier versions of the app opened the calendar app on that date
New: Month calendar improved: Change to previous or next month by clicking on first/last date
New: App finally migrated to Android Oreo
New: Theme(s) added/updated
Downloads : PRO features Unlocked