Apktool M – decompile and compile installation packages Android (.apk), including system applications. Customizable text editor with syntax highlighting and tool tips, with the ability to view java source code, with the ability to import their own highlighting code.
- Convenient file Manager with many features.
- Work with various types of installation files *.apk, *.apks, *.xapk, *.apkm.
- Antisplit – merge Android App Bundle (split) into a single installation file, and inserting and removing such files.
- Create your own signature and signing applications.
- Fast editing of the application name, package name (in the cloning application), app icons and other things, without the need to rebuild.
- Root access is not needed.
- The application is completely free, is supported on older devices starting from Android 4.0 and contains no advertising, and Analytics.