Let’s go to the battlefield and start the military conquest! SuperRetro16
Army Men Strike Mod Apk Download
Toy Tower Defense
• Wage miniature RTS survival war!
• Create headquarters, use the moneybox as your treasury, transport resources with your train, and collect metal with magnets in this battle strategy simulator.
• Adventurous and playful missions and battlefields make this war robots story interesting and fun!
Build Your Warriors Army
• Recruit the elite toys as heroes to lead your army and let the toy war clash commence!
• Use strategy power to build the best soldier army for each battlefield! Defeat any enemy in the frontline!
• Upgrade armor, weapons, rifles and machine guns and promote your green soldiers and fighters to shooter flamethrowers, sniper men, tanks, artillery units, heroes and many more army troops!
Take Your Miniature Military Forces to Fight
• Gather resources to upgrade your squad soldiers and shotgun warriors, shooter guns and base.
• Create your tower defense with fortifications to keep war toy invaders hopeless at bay and increase your odds of survival.
Real Time Strategy and Army Tactics Adventure
• Choose your military targets in every battlefield and plan your soldier hero conquest. Protect your territory!
• Put your action skills and strategy to the test against other players in RTS survival combat simulator: This is not a toy war robots game, so use your best tactics!
Army Men Strike: Test Your Strategy to Win in the Frontline
• Build and deploy your army battle troops and legion of military warriors to fight wisely in every adventure.
• Compete or cooperate with other alliances for the defense of your territory. Diplomacy or war, what do you choose, commander?
Your war toys are waiting for you to strike in this challenge!
It’s time to return to the battleground! Enjoy a toy game with over 50,000,000 downloads worldwide!
PLEASE NOTE! Army Men Strike is free to download and play. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your mobile settings.