Bubble Level Ruler Smart Tools – a universal set of tools: spirit level, plumb bob (camera mode), ruler.
Spirit Level (electronic level, clinometer):
– zero level with audible indication;
– simple calibration;
– 3 different display modes;
– definition of angle with or without decimal;
– angle measurement with hold function;
– display can be kept active (or in energy-saving mode);
– lock icon to stop from automatically changing screen with inclination;
– translated to 12 languages: العربية, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, 日本語, Nederlands, Português, Русский, 繁體中文, 简体中文 (new translations in the near updating).
Plumb bob (plummet, plumbline) lets you use your phone’s camera combined with the accelerometer for measuring angles and tilt similarly to the laser level.
– digital zoom;
– automatic focusing;
– additional reference lines;
– inclusion of a flashlight.
Ruler app (screen ruler, tape measure):
– set the units: cm, mm, inch;
– measurement of the length (with hold function) either side of the device;
– graph paper, vertical and horizontal line;
– measurement in 4 modes: point, line, plane, and level.
Digital level (surface level) will help You to install the refrigerator or washing machine, hang a shelf or picture, and measure the angle of any surface. It is a beautiful, functional, and easy-to-use tool on every smartphone or tablet. Try smart tools and much more examples You will find in practice.