Some features depend on the hardware or camera features, Android version, etc. It may not be available on all devices as it may be connected.
* Panorama (Rear Camera and Front camera)
* HDR support (with automatic alignment and ghost removal) and Exposure Bracketing.
* RAW (DNG) Support
* Choosing a storage location
* Camera2 API support: manual controls (with optional focus assistance); explosion mode; daily profile video.
* Video Formats Mpeg – 3GPP, Webm
* Slow motion video, fast motion video
* Photo Format JPEG, WebP, PNG
* Optional GPS location tagging of photos and videos
* Apply date and time stamp, location coordinates and custom text to photos; Save the date / time and location as video subtitles (.SRT).
* Photo and video naming prefix
* Do not hold the photo after it is taken
* Ghost Image
* Equalizer and timer sound on / off
* Configurable volume keys
* Option to take pictures remotely by making a sound or with the “cheese” voice command.
* Scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation / lock, selfie with “screen flash”, HD video and more.
* Convenient remote controls: timer (with optional audio countdown), automatic repeat mode (with configurable delay).
* Automatic level option
* On-screen histogram, zebra stripes, focus peak options.
* Colorful line color, focus painting color, text color.
* Configurable user interface. (Location of icons)
* Upside-down preview option for use with attachable lenses.
* Various grids and trimming guides
* Video frame rate
* Noise reduction (including low light night mode) and Dynamic range optimization modes.
* Focus bracketing mode.
This application is an advanced version of an open source application.