With Cryptomator, the key to your data is in your hands. Cryptomator encrypts your data quickly and easily. Afterward, you upload them protected to your favorite cloud service.
Cryptomator is a simple tool for digital self-defense. It allows you to protect your cloud data by yourself and independently.
• Simply create a vault and assign a password
• No additional account or configuration is needed
• Unlock vaults with your fingerprint*
* from Android 6.0 and smartphones with a fingerprint sensor
Cryptomator is compatible with the most commonly used cloud storage and is available for all major operating systems.
• Compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and WebDAV-based cloud storage services
• Create vaults in Android’s local storage (e.g., works with third-party sync apps)
• Access your vaults on all your mobile devices and computers
You don’t have to trust Cryptomator blindly, because it is open-source software. For you as a user, this means that everyone can see the code.
• File content and filename encryption with AES and 256-bit key length
• Vault password is secured with a script for enhanced brute-force resistance
• Vaults are automatically locked after sending the app to the background
• Crypto implementation is publicly documented
Cryptomator received the CeBIT Innovation Award 2016 for Usable Security and Privacy. We’re proud to provide security and privacy for hundreds of thousands of Cryptomator users.
Join the Cryptomator Community and participate in the conversations with other Cryptomator users.
• Follow us on Twitter @Cryptomator
• Like us on Facebook /Cryptomator