DashCommand is an app for your car. It turns your Android phone or tablet into an advanced display for your engine data. Want to know why the check engine light keeps going on? Check it with DashCommand.
Want to know what your horsepower, torque, or acceleration is, in real-time? Display it with DashCommand.
Want to monitor and improve your gas mileage or fuel consumption as you drive? Do it with DashCommand.
Ever wished you had your customizable gauges, showing only the data you were interested in? DashCommand can help.
NOTE: The free version of DashCommand is in evaluation mode only. Full functionality requires an in-app purchase through Google Play.
— SEMA Show 1st runner-up for best mobile electronics product.
— Four-time SEMA Global Media Award winner!
DISCLAIMER: DashCommand requires a compatible third-party hardware interface, purchased separately, to communicate with the vehicle.
DashCommand supports all OBD-II and EOBD compliant vehicles sold worldwide. Please verify that your vehicle is OBD-II/EOBD compliant before purchasing!
(Note: Not all OBD-II compliant vehicles will have support for all of these parameters)
Performance gauges :
– engine speed
– corrected vehicle speed
– open/closed loop
– boost/vacuum combo gauge
– acceleration (and braking)
Fuel economy gauges :
– inst. fuel economy
– avg fuel economy
– avg fuel economy over 3 time periods
– distance to empty
– time to empty
– fuel level %
– fuel remaining in the tank
– fuel flow rate gauge
Engine gauges :
– timing (spark advance)
– engine coolant temp.
– intake air temp.
– ambient air temp.
– manifold absolute pressure
– mass airflow
– fuel trims, short and long term
– percent engine load
– catalyst temp.
– fuel pressure
– lambda gauge
– air/fuel ratio
DashCommand also contains a sophisticated trip computer that maintains stats for up to 5 trips.
– distance travelled
– fuel consumed
– avg fuel economy
– fuel cost
– elapsed time
– drive time
– average carbon dioxide emission rate
– total carbon dioxide emission
– start date & time
– number of fillups
– avg fuel flow rate
– avg driving speed
– avg trip speed
– avg boost/vacuum
– avg engine speed
– max acceleration
– max engine power and torque at wheels
– number of stops
– max fuel flow rate
– max speed
– idle time
– max boost/vacuum
– max engine speed
– max braking acceleration
– max engine torque
– % distance traveled while not in gear
– % distance traveled in each gear
– % distance travelled in non-optimal gear
– % time spent while not in gear
– % time spent in each gear
– % time spent while in a non-optimal gear
Emissions Testing :
– Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
– IM Readiness status
Additional Features :
– Professional skidpad showing lateral and accel/braking Gs with min/max indicators
– Race track visually maps out your location, acceleration, and braking as you drive laps around the track allows you to visually analyze different race track laps to see how acceleration and braking changed from lap to lap thus helping you to improve your lap times on your next outing.
– Inclinometer shows rolling angle and vehicle pitch for off-roading.
– Full support for OBD-II diagnostics, find out why your check engine light is on and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
– Data logging, record, and playback log files showing OBD-II and acceleration data
Also compatible with the Pioneer AppRadio 2. Manufacturer-specific data is available for select vehicles, through In-App purchase.