File & Image Uploader helps you with your uploading tasks in the same way a download manager works for downloading files. It lets you create a queue of files to upload – either to the same hosting service or to different ones – and then upload them all with a single click.
You can add as many files to the queue as you want, in any format you want. File & Image Uploader works with more than a hundred free file hosting services, including the most popular ones like filefront.com, megaupload.com and rapidshare.com. The list also includes hosting sites that are focused on hosting photos (for example imageshack.us) and supports paid services that require username and password.
- The most comprehensive and the best program of its kind
- Supports more than 1000 different servers (file, image and video hosters)
- Possibility to use premium accounts
- Possibility of parallel uploading
- Usually much faster than uploading via browser or original file-upload tool
- No ads*, easy to use, multi-language environment
- Technical assistance (possibility to add functions, servers at the request)
- new independent core
- has speed limiter
- better proxy support (SOCKS, HTTP)
- allows to bind to adapter/IP
- works in Linux in Wine
How to Activate?
- Connect to the internet
- Launch File & Image Uploader
- Go to Help – Register
- Use keygen given to activate the application
- That’s All, Enjoy