Flux Substratum Theme is designed with pixel perfect graphics and material ui, to give your phone a new vibrant and dark look! Compatible with Substratum engine only!
Flux – Substratum Theme Works with
- Android Nougat/Oreo/Pie/10 stock and custom roms
- Oxygenos Pie/10
- Samsung Oreo/Pie/10
- Synergy OneUI, Substratum, Substratum Lite
- Select your android version first from the top of the overlay list
- Having issue with power menu on android pie?
Check the systemui headers overlay for a fix
- Oxygenos Pie users, enable colorful theme from settings > display and set the accent color to default. Oxygenos 10 users enable dark theme from settings and set the accent to default color
- Some qs tiles on android 8.1 don’t change color and the inactive line can’t be removed
- The design of qs tiles look a bit different on oyxgenos and samsung because it is impossible to make them look like stock android ui from the screenshots
- Enable Dark theme from your rom settings if the option is there
- Please do not write your bug/suggestion reports in the reviews, instead contact me via email or use the community link below
- Want full black backgrounds everywhere instead of dark, for your amoled screen?
Select the amoled background option from Android System overlay and then Build & Enable it
- If you want light notification backgrounds, enable the light notifications options from android and systemui overlays
- Beta software are not supported even though my theme may work with them
- Battery and signal tiles in quick settings panel cannot be themed
- LineageOS is not officially supported, although Flux may work with it