GnaCAD goal is to create a full-fledged CAD system, not inferior to their desktop counterparts.
– There is no size limit of opening files. The program supports working with very large drawings through the effective use of memory.
– Opening drawings from the memory card of the device.
– Does not require Internet connection and registration for working with drawings.
– Ability to work with drawings located directly in Google Drive.
– Adding comments and replies (if the drawing was stored in Google Drive).
– The ability to view both 2D and 3D drawings.
– Support for 3D views (including users views).
– Photo-realistic images of 3D models using ray tracing.
– Support layouts and viewports.
– Support external references.
– Flexible settings environment.
– Manage layer settings.
– Full support for visual styles.
– Lineweights support.
– Installing custom fonts and shape files.
– Property inspector