Google Play Store is your one-stop shop for all your favorite entertainment. With over 450,000 apps, millions of songs and books, and thousands of movies, Google Play has something for everyone. Before you decide what you want, sample a free music or book, view app ratings, reviews, and screenshots, or watch a movie trailer. Google Play is a more connected, powerful experience. Play Anywhere, All your entertainment in one place, Google Play is your one-stop-shop for all your favorite entertainment.
Google Play Store opens a large space with an unlimited number of applications. Here, users can search for millions of applications and instantly install them on their devices. Support for more digital media features such as movies, music, and books. It also completes the installation process on phones and computers that service devices with the Android operating system. Start with an APK to develop its potential and unlock its uses.
Play with apps and games
There is an app for everyone. Race to the finish line. Score a goal. Buy stocks. Read the news. Buy movie tickets. Update your status. Personalize your phone with live wallpapers, ringtones, and widgets. With over 450,000 Android apps and games your phone truly is your mobile entertainment system, organizer, and portable computer all wrapped in one.
Find new apps and games
Looking for new apps? Check out our staff picks, hand-picked by our editorial team, browse apps by category, or just search for them. You can also read reviews and ratings from other app and games users, and even add your own.
Get the latest updates
App developers are always updating their amazing apps with new features, tools, and fixes. Google Play makes keeping your favorite apps up to date easy. Select ‘update automatically’ in your app settings and your app will always be updated. Or choose to update all your apps in one click. It’s that simple.
Get your favorite app, anywhere
Just found a new app on the web and can’t wait to try it? Install it from Google Play on the Web without ever touching your device. The app you install is now available on the device you choose – instantly.
Three Methods to Install:
- Using Google Play Store Patched apk
- Using Installer(recommended)
- Using Xposed Installer: (For lollipop users as well)
Method 1: Instructions for Using Google Play Store Patched apk
- Install the latest Lucky Patcher
- Run Lucky Patcher > Menu > Select ‘Patch to Android’.
- Select √ ‘Signature Verify always True and ‘Disable Zip Signature Verify’ > Apply > Yes
- After reboot goes to ‘Patch to Android’ and check (Patch applied). If applied exit from Lucky patcher. otherwise do 3rd step again.
- Back up current Google plays with Titanium backup if you want to restore the original version in case.
- Rename the downloaded ‘The Google Patched apk and transfer it to an sd card. For GingerBread users,> rename to ‘Vending.apk’ For ICS / Jelly Bean users > rename to ‘PhoneSky.apk’
- Open Root Explorer and copy/replace renamed apk to the ‘/system/app/’ folder
- Set permissions rw-r–r– and Reboot
- Done. All Apps on the Device with LVL are licensed. (Tested on GoldenDict, PowerAmp, and others)
Method 2: Instructions for Using Installer (recommended)
- Install, Run and Reboot
Method 3: Using Xposed Installer: (For lollipop users as well)
- Install Lucky Patcher
- Install Xposed Installer and Install it from Inside the app
- In Xposed Installer Enable Lucky Patcher Module
- Open Lucky Patcher / Option / Xposed Setting
- Enable All or Which Ever You Prefer
Important Note for XPOSED USERS
No need to patched core.jar and services.jar. Just use Lucky Patcher Module. Lucky Patcher Module is more stable than patching it the manual way.
6 comments on "Google Play Store APK (Original/Patched)"
Sir, dl link removed by admin for Android 5.0+ from mirror 🙁
what for this play store ? free for buying something like that or what ?
Hi, Kindly update the MOD version to latest one officially available…!
What’s in this version: Modded by Great ChelpuS
1.Can use app protected with Google LVL (License Verification Library) without cracking
2.Verify license in offline mode
3.No need to patch with Lucky patcher any more
4.Can NOT download paid apps for FREE!
5.Disable self update
6.Not works with Billing and License Verification to Proxy
7.Button ‘Refund’ reworked! (When you press ‘Refund’ button, it refunds and does not uninstall the app. No need to make a backup before refun
this just for rooted phone?
Will this modified Play Store help me so that I can install the latest stable version 2.0.33g of Emby for Android TV, and that it be installed unlocked in the playback, and also the configuration of selecting skin themes, in appearance, completely unblocked?