Google Play Store is your one-stop shop for all your favorite entertainment. With over 450,000 apps, millions of songs and books, and thousands of movies, Google Play has something for everyone. Before you decide what you want, sample a free music or book, view app ratings, reviews, and screenshots, or watch a movie trailer. Google Play is a more connected, powerful experience. Play Anywhere, All your entertainment in one place, Google Play is your one-stop shop for all your favorite entertainment.
Play with apps and games
There is an app for everyone. Race to the finish line. Score a goal. Buy stocks. Read the news. Buy movie tickets. Update your status. Personalize your phone with live wallpapers, ringtones, and widgets. With over 450,000 Android apps and games your phone truly is your mobile entertainment system, organizer and portable computer all wrapped in one.
Find new apps and games
Looking for new apps? Check out our staff picks, hand-picked by our editorial team, browse apps by category or just search for them. You can also read reviews and ratings from other app and games users, and even add your own.
Get the latest updates
App developers are always updating their amazing apps with new features, tools and fixes. Google Play makes keeping your favorite apps up to date easy. Select ‘update automatically’ in your app settings and your app will always be updated. Or choose to update all your apps in one click. It’s that simple.
Get your favorite app, anywhere
Just found a new app on the web and can’t wait to try it? Install it from Google Play on the Web without ever touching your device. The app you install is now available on the device you choose – instantly.
There are three methods to install it:
- Using Google Play Store Patched apk
- Using Installer(recommended)
- Using Xposed Installer: (For lollipop users as well)
Method 1 : Instructions for Using Google Play Store Patched apk
- Install latest Lucky Patcher
- Run Lucky Patcher > Menu > Select ‘Patch to Android’
- Select √ ‘Signature Verify always True’ and ‘Disable Zip Signature Verify’ > Apply > Yes
- After reboot go to ‘Patch to Android’ and check (Patch applied). If applied exit from Lucky patcher. otherwise do 3rd step again.
- Backup current Google play with Titanium backup if you want to restore original version in case.
- Rename downloaded ‘Google Patched apk and transfer to sd card. For GingerBread users > rename to ‘Vending.apk’ For ICS / Jelly Bean users > rename to ‘PhoneSky.apk’
- Open Root Explorer and copy/replace renamed apk to ‘/system/app/’ folder
- Set permissions rw-r–r– and Reboot
- Done. All Apps on Device with LVL is licensed. (Tested on GoldenDict, PowerAmp and other)
Method 2: Instructions for Using Installer (recommended)
- Install, Run and Reboot
Method 3 : Using Xposed Installer: (For lollipop users as well)
- Install Lucky Patcher
- Install Xposed Installer and Install it from Inside the app
- In Xposed Installer Enable Lucky Patcher Module
- Open Lucky Patcher / Option / Xposed Setting
- Enable All or Which Ever You Prefer
Important Note for XPOSED USERS
No need to patched core.jar and services.jar . Just use Lucky Patcher Module. Lucky Patcher Module is more stable than patching it the manual way.
Google Play Store APK [Recovery Install for Xposed User]