GravityBox [Q] Mod Apk [Unlocked]
- Pro features unlocked – no additional key needed.
GravityBox is a module which primary goal is to provide the users of AOSP devices with a tweak box to turn their vanilla AOSP ROM into custom ROM packed with additional features and tweaks without need to flash anything. Most of the preferences can be changed on-the-fly without rebooting.
THIS VERSION IS FOR ANDROID 10 ROMs.
For Lollipop, use GravityBox [LP]
For KitKat, use GravityBox [KK]
For JellyBean, use GravityBox [JB]
For Marshmallow, use GravityBox [MM]
For Nougat, use GravityBox [N]
For Oreo, use GravityBox [O]
For Pie, use GravityBox [P]
For Android 10, use GravityBox [Q]
– QuickSettings tile management with additional tiles
– Pie Controls
– Expanded desktop with semi-immersive and immersive modes
– Lockscreen tweaks
– Statusbar tweaks
– Navigation bar tweaks
– Power tweaks
– Display tweaks
– Media tweaks
– Phone tweaks
– Hardware key actions
– Launcher tweaks
– Screen recording
– Smart radio
– Notification control (per-app notification LED/sounds/vibrations)
– Fingerprint Launcher
… and many more
– this module is designed to run on vanilla or close-to-vanilla Android 9 (AOSP)
– officially supports devices/systems it was developed and tested on
– Samsung Touchwiz, HTC Sense, MIUI, LeWa, Xperia, Lenovo, etc. are NOT supported. It is not guaranteed this module will work on these at all so try at your own risk. This module is simply too complex to support all kind of ROM brands that were vastly modified by vendors.
– DO NOT USE WITH CUSTOM ROMS MODULE WAS NOT EXPLICITLY DESIGNED FOR
– I will not implement any exceptions that will adapt this module to a specific custom ROM. Please, do understand, it is unmanageable.
– I will not provide any support for devices violating these compatibility rules
GravityBox [P] has been designed for and tested on
– Nexus 5X running Pixel Experience Android Pie 9.0
Info about premium features and PayPal transaction ID verification system
1) Those who supported development via PayPal donation can use their PayPal transaction ID to unlock premium features.
Currently there are two premium features: 1) Backup/restore of GB settings 2) Ultimate notification control
2) If you contributed to the project by providing translations, code fragments, or by any other way
you can apply for a free transaction ID by contacting me via PM @ forum.xda-developers.com
3) Be aware that there’s a system that can identify potential transaction ID
abuse. E.g. when one ID is being used by more users. Such IDs will get blocked automatically.
This can also happen when you previously exposed your ID in public forum and other users took
advantage of it. If this is the case, contact me via PM so I can issue new, special ID.
In case you own more devices, you can use one transaction ID on up to 10 of them.
4) If you are using your own custom builds of GB for personal use, you will get hash mismatch
upon verifying your ID as verification system accepts requests only from official releases of GB.
If you want to be able to verify IDs with your custom build, contact me via PM so I can setup
a special hash for your build.
If you are using a custom build that you provide for broader group of users (e.g. in a custom ROM),
it is necessary to ask for new hash everytime your new custom version is released for public use.
These rules are based on mutual trust so please, do not violate them.
Donation is also possible by purchasing GravityBox Unlocker from the Play Store
Added compatibility with EdXposed v0.5 (requires the latest canary version)
Maintains backwards compatibility with EdXposed v0.4
TrafficMeter: improved to avoid double counting in case of VPN traffic
IMPORTANT: Module settings are reset when EdXposed is upgraded from v0.4 to v0.5
due to changes in preferences storage location for modules in EdXposed v0.5.
It is recommended to create a backup of GravityBox settings before upgrading to EdXposed v0.5.