HandWrite Pro is a note-taking app for your finger or stylus, but it is also an advanced vector-based drawing app.
Easily markup PDFs to fill out forms, edit or grade papers and sign documents with the PDF import.
You can either use your fingertips, an active pen (e.g. the stylus from the Samsung Galaxy Note series), or a passive pen that works with any touch device.
The vector graphics engine allows you to zoom in without pixelation or losing quality. If you use a stylus you can set the “stylus only” option so that your wrist won’t accidentally draw lines. The app also allows you to export your work for refinement on a PC later.
Write or draw during lectures and meetings. Export to PDF afterward to share your work.
The simple and intuitive user interface makes writing or drawing as easy as on paper. Just give it a try. Most of the features are available for free!
• Draw with an active Stylus (e.g. Samsung Note S-Pen) for pressure sensitivity**
• BETA-Support for the Scriba pen (www.getscriba.com)
• Simulate variable line width with your finger or a passive pen using the “speed pen” option
• Vector graphics engine, lossless zoom
• Copy & Paste
• PDF export
• JPG & PNG export
• Export directly to Evernote
• Image import
• Endless page size or different paper sizes
• Two-finger pinch-to-zoom or canvas movement
• Use layers as in professional imaging software
• Vector point manipulation
• Organize your documents with labels like “work”, “art” and so on.
• Premium Package
All premium features in one package
• Export Package
Export your drawing into the SVG format. You can refine your drawings on your PC with Inkscape (a free open source tool) or Adobe Illustrator
Export edited PDF files
Synchronize with Google Drive
• Feature Package
Fill option for forms (rectangle, ellipse)
All Premium Features are one-time purchases, no monthly fee!
In case you experience bugs, please email us at email@example.com with a short description.
There is a discussion forum at our homepage at http://www.hand-write.com or just visit our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/HandWrite.
* Available via in-app purchasing
** Devices: S-Pen: Samsung Galaxy Note Series, Samsung Galaxy Tab S6, S7, Nvidia Directstylus, and many more.