Designed for use on any Android device and is great for creating public Kiosk Browser Lockdown Premium Apk, interactive digital signage etc…. Lock down the user interface so that the end-user can only access your defined webpage(s) and can’t adjust Android system settings or gain access to other applications.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. You can disable this permissions via Android Settings > Security > Device Admins (before uninstalling).
– Password protected settings
– Set as default launcher (prevents app exit)
– Idle page reload
– Hardware control (orientation, screen etc…)
– Cache, cookie & history control
– Disables access to notifications, recent apps, Google Now
– Hides system dialogs
– 70+ configuration options
– Bookmarks Bar
– Barcode Scanner
– NFC Reader
– Fullscreen mode / Hidden Toolbar
– Scheduled Sleep and Wake
– Google Cloud Print & ESC/POS bluetooth printing
– Screensaver (image(s)/video/website(s))
– Colour themes
– Camera Uploads
– Custom Error/Deny Pages
– Url Whitelist & Blacklist
– WiFi Settings Access
– XML Import/Export
You must set the default launcher manually on these devices before Kiosk Browser will start. Normally within Android Settings > Home.
Available on a subscription basis, more information can be found on our website.
[Support & Documentation]
All features are available to test for free, a licence is required for personal or commercial use.
Our licence agreement can be found here: https://www.android-kiosk.com/eula/