OsmAnd+ (OSM Automated Navigation Directions) is a map and navigation application with access to free, worldwide, and high-quality OpenStreetMap (OSM) data. Enjoy voice and optical navigation, viewing POIs (points of interest), creating and managing GPX tracks, using contour lines visualization and altitude info, a choice between driving, cycling, pedestrian modes, OSM editing, and much more.
OsmAnd+ is the paid application version. By buying it, you support the project, fund the development of new features, and receive the latest updates.
Download Also: Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps Final [Unlocked]
OsmAnd+ is the most powerful support mapping tool available today. The main application is to bring new ideas about maps and provide users with all the features they need. Importantly, this application consistently impresses with its fast search results and highly efficient results processing speed. The application also provides information about places that users want to visit, saving users time in searching.
OsmAnd+ Main Features
Defining Locations US
Since the application is map oriented, you must select the desired location immediately after activating the application. All information about this location will be displayed and available for review and search. Information and search results will be updated as decisions are made.
Choose the Right Card Type
There are many different card types, each with its benefits that highlight the unique characteristics of that card type. More specifically, you have the right to choose one of these card types to ensure ease of use and best serve our purposes.
INTERFACE IS ALWAYS CHANGING
Being a proprietary map application, the interface is also constantly updated. Changing the interface allows users to make their work-related changes and see how novel this application is. OsmAnd+ continues to give us new sensations, from which we can see the exciting capabilities of this powerful mapping tool.
UNIQUE VOICE EFFECTS
The most impressive thing about this unique application is the sound effects. Voice effects are widely used in this application. A distinctive feature of this effect is that the application always reminds the user of the indicated turn or speed position. In addition, the application also contains special messages about where to serve in the search process.
SHOW SPEED LIMITS
As you navigate to your destination, each route, OsmAnd+ will show different speeds. By displaying the speed, the user can adjust the optimum speed. The application also has some reminders while traveling, most of which are about speed limits.
- Options for locations to be shown on the map, including tourist destinations, restaurants, hospitals, and more
- You may search for locations by entering an address, name, coordinates, or category.
- A variety of map formats are designed to facilitate a selection of activities, including touring view, nautical map, winter and ski, topographic, desert, off-road, and others.
- Shading relief and contour lines that may be filled in
- The capacity to superimpose maps derived from several sources on top of one another
Navigation by GPS
- Making plans to go to a location that does not have access to the internet
- Individually tunable navigation profiles for a wide variety of conveyances, including automobiles, motorbikes, bicycles, 4x4s, pedestrians, boats, and other modes of public and private transportation, among others
- Alter the created route so that it does not take particular highways or road surfaces into consideration
- Information widgets about the route that may be personalized, including distance, speed, remaining travel time, distance to the next turn, and more
The Mapping and Noting Down of Routes
- Mapping out a path one location at a time with the assistance of one or more navigation profiles
- Recording routes using GPX tracks
- Managing GPX tracks, including displaying your own or imported GPX tracks on the map and navigating between those tracks
- Graphical information on the course, including distances traveled, ascents, and descents
- OpenStreetMap users now can publish their GPX tracks