With myTuner Radio and Podcasts Pro MOD APK, you can listen to live radio streaming from all over the world on your android phone or tablet. With a modern, beautiful, and easy-to-use interface, myTuner gives you the best experience when it comes to listening to online radio, internet radio, and AM and FM radio.
– listen to more than 50,000 radio stations from more than 200 countries and territories;
– follow your favorite shows and more than 1 million podcasts;
– choose amongst sports, news, music, comedy, and more;
– keep listening to free radio online while using other apps;
– find out which song is currently playing on the radio (depending on the station);
– listen to FM radio even if you are abroad (internet radio);
– Search by country, city, or genre or use the search tool to easily find a station or podcast;
– add an online radio or podcast to your favorites list;
– set an alarm to wake up with the FM radio station you love;
– set a sleep timer to turn the app off automatically;
– listen through the smartphone’s loudspeakers or via Bluetooth or Chromecast;
– Share with friends via Social Media, SMS, or Email.
You can listen to your favorite radio stations on mobile, web, desktop, smart TVs (Samsung, LG, Android TV, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, and other set-top boxes), connected cars (Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, InControl Apps – Jaguar & Land Rover, Bosch mySpin…), wearables, Alexa, Sonos and other. And we are working hard to make myTuner available in the broadest range of devices and gear.
Our mission is to ensure that every music lover can listen to the best radio stations the world has to offer, anytime and anywhere. We already have more than 50,000 radio stations in our database, but still, if you do not find the station you’re looking for, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will try to add that radio station as soon as possible so that you don’t miss out on your favorite music and shows.
If you like the app, we would appreciate a 5 stars review. Thank you!
Note: myTuner Radio app requires an internet connection, 3G/4G, or a Wi-Fi network to tune in to radio stations. Some FM radio stations may not work/fail to play because their stream is temporarily offline.