Pedometer is a free step counter app that offers an inexpensive way to make a significant impact on your health and fitness. This app keeps track of the distance you walk through the day and maintains a history of your walking habits. It also shows the number of calories you burn🔥 in a day by sensing vibrations that occur every time your foot strikes the ground. The pedometer app is perfect for people who want to live a healthier & happier life. Keeps recording the steps taken even if the phone has been put inside the pocket or a bag. Plus it’s lightweight and battery efficient.
This pedometer app makes walking exciting and enthralling again. Make each step count because each step brings you closer to a healthier life.
This app records the number of steps you walk in a day, calories burnt, and distance covered. You can also share your progress on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, twitter etc.
Pedometer maintains a history of your walking habits over some time. You can get a detailed weekly, monthly and yearly reports.
Data Backup & Restore
Saves all data & step count reports inside the internal storage of your device. You can also backup & restore this data to Google Drive.•
Set & Achieve Targets
This app helps you stay motivated & unleash the fitness freak in you by letting you create goals. Simply set a targeted step count & start walking. You can also select the sensitivity level of the mobile sensor (low, medium, high). You will get notified when you achieve your goals.
HOW DOES PEDOMETER WORK?
• Install & open the pedometer app from the google play store.
• Start walking & the app will automatically track your steps.
• You will get the step count, calories burnt & distance covered report on the fly.
The health benefits of walking
Some of the benefits include:
– increased cardiovascular and pulmonary (heart and lung) fitness
– reduced risk of heart disease and stroke
– improved management of conditions such as hypertension (high blood pressure), high cholesterol, joint and muscular pain or stiffness, and diabetes
– stronger bones and improved balance
– increased muscle strength and endurance
– reduced body fat.
Why you need a pedometer?
A pedometer measures the number of steps you take. You can use it to measure your movement throughout a day and compare it to other days or to recommended amounts. This may motivate you to move more. The recommended number of steps accumulated per day to achieve health benefits is 10,000 steps or more. In a matter of seconds, the app gives you the detail record of your daily walking activity. A pedometer lets you set targets and challenges you to achieve them.