RainViewer Premium Apk The best free weather radar and rain forecast app. Track rain, snow, or any storm on the live radar map. RainViewer forecasts where the storm will be moving within the next 90 mins, building a future radar animation for 1000+ radars over the world. Add your favorite places and get rain alerts to plan your day.
Download Also : AccuWeather: Weather forecast [Mod]
- Weather Radar Map. Track the storm pathway: how it moved the past 48 hours, the current situation, and the forecast of where it will be moving in the next 90 minutes.
- Future Radar Forecast. RainViewer creates a future radar animation for 1000+ weather radars in original resolution for the next 90 min, thus you can plan your day.
- Precipitation chart. Shows the intensity of precipitation over the next hour in your area, available for more than 90 countries.
- Favorite Places. Get weather reports for multiple locations: home, office, holiday destination, or business trip.
- Weather Forecast. A 24-hour and 7-day weather forecast on a beautifully streamlined graphic. It highlights important data only: temperature and weather conditions.
- Rain Notifications. Stay aware when rainfall, storms, or snowfall is heading to your location. Set rain alerts for any favorite place.
- Homescreen Widget. View local weather conditions for your location or any favorite place in real-time on your home screen.
- Share Radar Animation. Notify friends, colleagues, or team members about upcoming rain, snow, or storm events by sharing radar animations in .gif or .mp4 format. Or post on Facebook, Snapchat, or Twitter.
RainViewer PREMIUM FEATURES
- Ad-free experience.
- Up to 10 favorite locations.
- Twice as fast radar map updates, every 5 mins.
- Rain radar forecast for the next 90 minutes with 5-min steps.
- 48-hour/14-day weather forecast.
- Set up any favorite place on Home Widget.
- Push notifications of upcoming rain for any favorite location.
- Weather map archive for the previous 48 hours.
- Remove watermarks from radar animation.
- Increase time ranges for shared animation.