Weather your way: face extreme weather with The Weather Channel, the world’s leading weather provider*. Get live radar updates, and snow storm alerts, and check weather conditions on the go. With the snowstorm and blizzard season upon us, be prepared with local weather maps, storm radar news, and your local weather forecast.
Live weather radar, weather maps, forecast for blizzards and rain, and an accurate storm tracker – available wherever you are! Get the local weather info you need to prepare for what’s ahead: a snow storm, an early blizzard, or blue skies. Living in an area prone to severe weather? Our storm radar and severe weather alerts have got you covered. We provide an accurate weather forecast to help you plan up to 15 days, with NOAA alerts and severe weather recommendations.
Enjoy the weather and don’t worry about getting caught in a storm. Check our forecast with a detailed weather tracker and accurate weather maps. Track your local weather and live weather radar to prepare for what’s ahead – rain or severe weather like a snow storm or blizzard. Our practical GPS weather maps, storm radar, and extreme weather tracker help you face whatever the clouds may bring.
Track extreme weather alerts thanks to our live weather radar! Discover The Weather Channel’s top 4 features:
1. Weather your way! Get a personalized weather map and check weather conditions in a new way. Discover a live weather radar, a storm tracker, and our Feels Like feature.
2. NOAA severe weather alerts – Get push notifications for all severe weather updates with our storm tracker. From a tornado to a snow storm, we help you stay safe.
3. Track weather alerts & conditions – Stay alert with our hurricane tracker, and get weather alerts with our storm radar.
4. Smart videos! Discover visuals of NOAA alerts and track on a GPS map the development of a storm.
Stay alert: track local weather and plan outdoor activities with confidence.
• Weather maps & weather forecast news give you what you need to know. See what to expect before setting foot outside, from temperature to wind chills.
• NOAA alerts, a storm tracker, weather forecast up to 48 hours, and live radar ensure you’re not caught in a storm!
• Daily temperature and weather maps let you know if you need to bring your umbrella!
Keep informed on the latest weather news.
• Stay prepared during extreme weather and earthquakes.
• Live radar and alerts from our tornado and storm tracker: all you need to stay alert.
• Snow and storm tracker: our live radar helps you track extreme weather.
Enjoy our Premium version!
• Experience radar like never before with the new and improved radar, a precipitation start/stop timeline, and 24-hour future radar.
• Get 96 hours of the extended forecast.
• Forget about ads.
Privacy & Feedback
• If you have any questions or suggestions, please get in touch at [email protected]
The Weather Company is the world’s most accurate forecaster, according to the most recent, comprehensive study available (2010-2017) from Forecast Watch https://www.forecastwatch.com/static/Three_Region_Accuracy_Overview_2010-2017.pdf
*The World’s Leading Weather Provider: Apps from The Weather Company, parent of The Weather Channel, are the most used weather apps worldwide based on average monthly active users via smartphone in 2019. Comscore Mobile Metrix®, Worldwide Rollup Media Trend, News/Information –Weather category incl. [P] Weather Company, The and [M] Weather
Channel, The, Jan-Dec. 2019 avg.
App Annie: The Weather Channel app combined had over 50 million monthly active users worldwide each month from January through December 2019, over 2M total 5-star ratings, and was downloaded 155 million times.
The Weather Channel® is a registered trademark of TWC Product and Technology, LLC, an IBM Company.