Retrica – Discover Yourself
You are looking at the app description of one of the best selfie cameras. Over 350 million selfie lovers around the world cannot be wrong.
With Retrica, you can create beautiful and natural looking selfie and video. We have spent last 5 years remastering camera power and our original filters so that you can record and edit your daily selfie beautifully!
– Perfect Filters for every occasion: Take a selfie with real-time filters. Focus on capturing your beauty and spend less time editing!
– Fun Instant Collage: More is merrier! Take multiple selfies and turn them into a beautiful collage instantly! You can turn your phone into a retro photo-booth with a touch of button.
– Video and GIF: Video speaks more words than a photo! Long press to capture the live video. You can also turn your collage shots or video into GIF.
– Professional Settings: For serious selfie takers, we offer various functions s uch as blur, vignette and timers to make your selfies look professional.
Decroate & Photo Editor
– Fun Stickers: Retrica offers over 100 stickers for you to decorate and edit your selfie and video. Make your selfie pop in SNS!
– Doodle & Text: Embed your personal message into your Selfie. Turn your selfie into a message!
– Stamp™: Decorate your selfies and videos with Retrica’s original Stamp™.
– Share: Upload your beautiful selfies to social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more.
– Private Album: Make your own album with your friends to share selfies and videos together.
Need some help?
Go to ‘Settings’ in the app and tap ‘Feedback & Support’ to get help or make a suggestion.
You can also email us at: [email protected]
New filters! The Island Filter Pack has three filters inspired by tropical getaways that are perfect for all your summer selfies
Take full screen photos by tapping the □ symbol at the top of the Camera tab. You can select between full, 3:4, and square photos
This version also has several UI improvements and bug fixes
If you find anything you think we can do better, let us know. Just go to Settings -> Feedback & Support in the app.