Rotation Orientation Manager is a tool for Android to control device orientation. It offers all the modes that Android supports and can be configured according to the apps or various events like call, lock, headset, charging, and dock. It doesn’t matter that the app has a specific model, it completely overrides the app and system settings. Let’s give it a try to explore its other useful features.
A complete orientation manager with all the supported modes.
System default modes
• Auto-Rotate On • Auto-Rotate Off
Modes to override system settings
• Forced Auto-Rotate • Forced Portrait • Forced Landscape
• Reverse Portrait • Reverse Landscape
• Sensor Portrait • Sensor Landscape • Forced Full Sensor
Lock Current – Lock current orientation
Conditions with different events and apps support.
• Call orientation • Lock orientation • Headset orientation
• Charging orientation • Dock orientation • App orientation
Events priority – Customizable events preference in case of two or more events occur simultaneously.
Rotate on demand
# Change the orientation of the foreground app or events with ease from a fully customizable floating head (or notification or tile) available on the top of every task.
Various settings to customize according to the need.
• Start on boot • Notification • Notification toggles
• Notification priority • Toast messages • Vibration and more.
Best theme engine with a color for every choice.
• All new dynamic theme engines with background-aware functionality to avoid any visibility issues.
• Quick setup to configure major features from a single screen.
• Detailed help with easy-to-understand explanations.
# Perform backup and restore operations to save and load the app settings.
# Rotation extension to automate over 40 actions via Locale / Tasker plugin.
• Rotation shortcuts to quickly switch the orientation from the home screen.
• App shortcuts (Android 7.1.1+) to perform various service operations without opening the app.
• Notification tile (Android 7.1.1+) to perform service and on-demand operations.
• Fully customizable Service and Toggles widgets to perform various operations.
• Explore to find many more hidden gems of Rotation.
Features marked with # are paid and Rotation Key is required to use them.
Internet access – To display ads in a free version.
Retrieve running apps – To detect foreground apps.
Usage statistics (Android 5.0+) – To detect the foreground app.
Modify system settings – To change display orientation settings.
Draw over other apps – To change foreground orientation.
Read device state and identity – To change the phone call orientation.
Run at startup – To start service when device boots up.
Control vibration – To vibrate the device when orientation changes.
Modify USB storage (Android 4.3 and below) – To create and restore the backup.
– Buy Rotation Key for more features and to support the development.
– In case of bugs/issues, please contact me via email before making any review.
– Android Oreo (8.0+) does not allow any third-party apps on the lock screen. So, Rotation will not work if the device is in a locked state.
– Some apps might not work properly when forced to work on portrait/landscape mode. Use Auto-Rotate on/off from Apps conditions to use system settings for those apps.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.