Simplest Reminder Pro is the easiest-to-use reminder application in the whole Google Play Store. Simplest Reminder allows you to quickly set a single or recurring reminder in as few steps as possible. When the time comes your phone or tablet will remind you about your task.
What features does it have?
– No advertisement
– Dark Theme
– Popup Dialog
– LED light notifications
– Recurring reminders. Choose between daily, weekly, monthly, annually, weekdays(Mon-Fri), weekends(Sat-Sun),
– Custom recurrence intervals such as 2 hours, 3 days or 5 weeks etc to suit the needs of your busy schedule
– Custom Snooze duration
– Import and Export. This can be used as a backup or to transfer reminders to the Pro version or another device.
– Option to either delete or deactivate reminder on notification swipe
– New Time and Date Pickers inspired by Google Calendar’s pickers
– Self-repeating reminders. Reminder will repeat itself every 10 minutes so you don’t miss it. This can be enabled or changed in Settings
– Single occurrence reminders can be deactivated and reused at a later time
– Swipe notification away to dismiss the recurring reminder
What makes it better than other reminder apps?
Creating a reminder only takes few seconds, and you do not have to customize tens of options for each reminder. In contrast to other reminder applications mine does not require almost any permissions, because I respect your privacy. (The only permission needed is access to storage so you can export and import reminders)
Is it easy to use?
The main goal of this application is simplicity. It allows you to create a simple reminder in as few steps as possible. At the minimum, you need to provide time and press the OK button. That’s all. Optionally you can add description, date, and recurrence but they are not required.
Can I customize anything?
Absolutely! You can choose a theme, specify notification sound, vibration, and vibration pattern. You can also enable/disable popup dialog, LED light, and swipe to delete/deactivate a reminder. You can also change intervals for a snooze and self-repeating reminders.
It all sounds great but can I try it for free first?
Yes, you can. I have a free version available in the Play store under the name: Simplest Reminder
IMPORTANT: If you use any Task Manager or Battery Optimizer please add Simplest Reminder Pro to the Ignored/White/Excluded List. Otherwise Simplest Reminder Pro may not work.
On Android 6 and up please disable battery optimization in Settings > Battery > Battery Optimization