With Smart Inventory System, you can manage your inventory from your computer or other mobile operating systems by using our web application. Collaboration work is also supported in our system. So, more than one user can reach/manage the same inventory by using our cloud system.
We categorize inventory into three-level.
Items: Products or items that can be countable and moveable. Items have their quantities so that you can track their movements and counts. For example; 1 can of milk, 3 notebooks, 2 glasses.
Groups: Gives you the ability to group your objects via their similar attributes. For example their location, size, shelf number, or even the buyer’s name.
Tags: It allows to give extra details for groups like the third layer.
This categorization system allows you to create your inventory horizontally by using relations. Creating relations by using items, groups and tags is very easy and gives control to manage inventory.
You can add your object’s names, pictures, barcode values, and additional information to the system. There is no limitation for the number of additional information to your objects.
Moreover, that you can add quantity values to your items and track the quantity movements on every quantity change by giving quantity annotations. This provides to see quantity changes over time and retrieving reports about those changes with given annotation details.
We support the most used universal 16 different types of QR Codes and universal barcode types for scanning. Scanning codes give super easy management of your objects. Once you scan your objects you can go to that object details. By using Scanner Mode, you can change your item’s quantities directly by only scanning their codes. If you do not have a barcode or QR Code for your objects, our application will create it for you.
After being registered to our system, you can send your inventory to our secure cloud system and share it with others. To work on the same inventory, the same registration account should be used by other users. You can even reach your inventory via your computer by using our web application.
By using importing and exporting features, you can transfer your present lists to the application or retrieve reports for other systems. Bulk operations can be done by using the importing system. Exporting to Google Drive gives freedom to users to share reports easily.
Our other features;
– We support 8 languages; English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, and Turkish
– Create new items, groups, and tags manually and print their related QR codes which are produced by the system. These QR Codes can be used for tracking the objects via scanning features.
– Register to our system via Google, Facebook, Twitter, or your email and reach your inventory via our web application.
– Back up your data to the cloud and work in collaboration.
– Exporting your objects as CSV file to your phone memory or Google Drive. Retrieve item change reports.
– Importing allows you to create your inventory quickly. You can use it for bulk operations.
– Add objects to your favorite list to find them easily.
– Search your objects.
– Add pictures to your objects. You can send those photos to our cloud system and see them in a web application.
– Use Android Widgets to reach the scan feature quickly.
– Summary Information page lets you see insight from your inventory.
– Ability to define default values.
Our cloud system and some of our features are only for premium users. You can see all details about our premium system from the Premium page in our application.
This app does not automatically search barcodes from the online systems to find details. To find by scanning barcodes, you should add them first to your inventory.
We have a great support team and they are ready to answer your questions. If you have any questions about our application please reach us directly.