Song Engineer APK is an app for songs auto-composition. Just press Compose button and you have a new unique song. Song composition is done by an algorithm that creates and matches harmony and melodies of different instruments – lead(vocal), bass, piano and guitar. You can listen to songs and save them as midi file. The app can provide you with song ideas that you can further develop and enhance. Saved midi file can be used for production with DAW software.
Song Engineer Full version app features:
– edit instrument notes and drums
– select song tonality
– use different song sections (Intro, Verse, Pre-Chorus, Chorus, Bridge, Outro and 4 additional sections)
– change song section length
– rearrange song sections
– change song elements root and scale type (major, minor, pentatonic, blues, chromatic etc…)
– recompose section
– recompose instrument in section
– change instruments used in midi
– save song as midi and xml file
– open saved song from xml file
– control composing parameters(melody phrasing, harmony rhythm, song sections preferred note lengths)
– swing mode
– lyrics writing – the app selects suitable words in order to match the melody accent to lyrics accent to achieve prosody and lyrics to fit comfortably the melody.
How to use Song Engineer APK Patched Version:
1. Select song tonality using TONALITY menu.
2. Optionally you can change song structure using the three dots button on the left side of every song element. You can change element types, add new elements or rearrange them.
3. You can change the elements (Verse, Chorus etc…) scale root and type(major, minor etc…), length (in bars). Only the first occurrence of every element has the controls unlocked. When you change some property then all elements of the same type will change their values accordingly.
4. Press COMPOSE
5. The song is composed. 5 instruments are used – lead(vocal), guitar, bass, harmony(piano) and drums.
6. Press PLAY to listen to the song. You can change song tempo. Also you can hear every element and recompose it using the three dots button on the left side of each element.
7. You can edit instrument notes and drums by selecting Element Menu – Edit element.
8. Press SAVE to save the song in midi format. Song is saved in [sdcard]/SongEngineer folder. In settings you can change instruments type used in midi file. The midi file can be used for song enhancement and production using any DAW software.
Song Engineer manual – https://gyokovsolutions.com/song-engineer-manual