Swift Installer packages what’s best with the Swift Substratum themes, and comes with its own installer and color engine! You can now install Swift Themes and tweak everything about it. The color choices are almost infinitive, as you can input your own favorite hex color code for dark backgrounds and accents. Around 200 apps are currently themed.
ROOT requirement and supported systems:
• Root is required on AOSP-based custom ROMs, Nexus, Pixel, and OxygenOS (Oreo and Pie).
– As of now, the root is also required on all Samsung Pie devices except S9, S9+, and Note 9.
• Root is not required on Samsung Oreo.
IMPORTANT: Please note that the root requirement for overlays on Samsung Pie is a change made by Samsung and that it may come to the S9N9 line in future builds for those devices. This is under Samsung’s control, not ours.
We recommend this installer to users who plan to use Swift themes only. If you want to mix themes, you can use our Substratum themes.
• Themes are included.
• Color engine is included with infinitive dark color choices.
• An easy-to-use update system. No need to reinstall all the overlays for every update.
– Supported apps list: https://goo.gl/gS84kK
– Documentation: https://kutt.it/swift
Samsung theming: The first install will require you to install all apps manually, and this means a lot of clicking. Once the first install is done, it will all be much smoother and faster due to our updated system. There is a learning curve, but once you get a hang of it, you’ll find it easy to use. Please note: for Samsung Pie, you have to enable the native Night mode from your device’s Settings.
OxygenOS theming: We base theming over the native OxygenOS dark theme, so the first thing you have to do is to switch to the native OOS Dark Theme: Go into Settings, then Display, then Theme: pick Dark, then tap OK!
Refunds: if you downloaded the app and you can’t use it, you can refund it from the Play Store within 2 hours from mobile and 48 hours from the desktop as long as it was your first purchase. Alternatively, you can email us your GPA order number code within 48 hours of your purchase for us to send the refund request to Google Play.