Symantec Endpoint Protection – Antivirus protection is always required, regardless of the type of system one works on, be it a physical or a virtual one. Symantec Endpoint Protection is a software solution developed to secure servers, desktop, laptops and virtual environments against a wide range of threats.
This application is based on a technology called the Symantec Insight which can monitor the prevalence and security rating of almost any known app on the Internet, so users can rest assured that the programs they are installing are completely safe.
Not only is Norton Symantec Endpoint-Protection especially enhanced for virtual infrastructures’ protection, but it can also randomize scans and updates, maintain a shared scan cache and scan offline images, as well as automatically identify or manage virtual clients.
Features of Symantec Endpoint Protection Full
- State-of-the-art protection from the world leader in security.
- Built to secure your virtual infrastructure.
- Integrated antivirus, antispyware, firewall, and intrusion prevention as well as device control and application control.
- Powerful central management of security for physical and virtual endpoints
- Enables instant upgrade to self-enforced network access control without additional software deployment
- Seamless migration from previous versions of Symantec Endpoint-Protection
– Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016.