True Edge: Notification Buddy is a must-have application for your mobile device if you want a smart interface with lots of new tools. Received and acted upon in less than a minute along with quick and convenient notifications. Personalize the overall look of your smartphone and make it more eye-catching.
True Edge will activate ONLY when you receive a notification and looks like the real thing. No intrusive ads, no-nonsense, just simply edge lighting. Our app is free and was designed to use 0% CPU, and low system resources while activating your screen only when you receive a notification. This process will help save the device’s battery life.
Anyone who wants to personalize the look of their smartphone or tablet should have True Edge installed on their device. A colorful pad with an attractive border is what you get when you do this to your phone. A small white line will remain around the screen’s perimeter even in sleep mode to aid visibility. As a result, the phone will have an always-on display, but it will show nothing. So that customers don’t waste their battery life unnecessarily, this is done. The light from the border makes it easy to find your phone in the dark. In addition to functionality, the app enhances your smartphone’s performance and turns it into a sophisticated tool.
You don’t need to turn on the power to check the time on the always-on display, which greatly reduces the charging time of your mobile phone. Consumers are sometimes forced to activate their phones as notifications suddenly pop up on their screens. True Edge may help you avoid unnecessary notifications. Additionally, some larger ones can be personalized in terms of their design and the functions they perform.
One of the reasons why this software has over a million users is its low power consumption. As a direct result, the application does not place great demands on the device’s battery. Not only does it look attractive, but it also makes your phone run faster. Individual user preferences can also be reflected in edge lighting customization. If you don’t want the lights on the sides of the device, you can move the lights to the center of the device. There is also an option for fireflies to move unexpectedly across the screen.
• Battery friendly
• Amazing Edge Lighting customization with infinite colors
• Works on any Android Device
• Gesture support
• Always on display (AOD)
• You can customize the edge lighting color and style
• You can set it to activate during your schedule
• Notch support and infinity display support
• Ripple, paws, warp, bubbles, particles, and many more animations to choose from
• Dashed or smooth edge lighting display
• Day & Night theme
• Over 40+ language translation
• Smallest APK size on the market for edge lighting apps
NAVIGATION BAR SHOWING
If you get this message when this app activates over the lock screen “Touch input is blocked”, then please go to your device Settings -> Display, and uncheck/disable/toggle off “Block accidental touches”. This will allow the app to work as intended and won’t show your bottom navigation bar or give you that warning again; Also WQHD+ resolution setting is recommended.
If you get the navigation buttons showing on the always-on display then please go to your device’s settings and search for acci and deactivated Mistouch prevention.
❖APP NOT WORKING❖
Sometimes your Android device will decide to terminate the app’s service randomly; To prevent this please check if your device has a battery manager and disable battery optimization for True Edge.
* If your device is not in the list below, please do a Google Search for “background service apps stopping (Add your device name)”.
* If you’re having difficulties finding battery optimization; Try searching for “Battery Optimization” in your android settings.
** General Devices **
1. Go into device settings.
2. Apps & notifications.
3. Special app access.
4. Battery optimization.
5. Select the down arrow at the top and choose “All Apps”.
6. Select True Edge.
7. Select Don’t Optimize.
** Specific Devices **
1. Open your Huawei smartphone’s battery settings.
2. Access the App launch settings on your Huawei.
3. Find True Edge, and turn off its switch to “Manage manually.” You will immediately see a prompt where you are asked what kind of activities you want to allow the app to perform. To eliminate all issues, it’s a good idea to have all modes selected such as “Auto-launch,” “Secondary launch,” and “Run in background”.
1. Open the Settings menu on your Xiaomi device.
2. Tap Battery & performance from Settings.
3. Tap Manage app battery usage.
4. Tap Choose apps from Manage apps’ battery usage.
5. Tap Installed apps and choose True Edge.
6. Tap No restrictions.
1. Open the Settings on your OnePlus device and tap Advanced.
2. Tap Recent app management.
3. Tap Normal clear to clear the task list and cache without clearing the background process
4. Lock True Edge in Recent Apps.
1. Go into device Settings.
2. Search for Optimize Battery Usage.
3. Select All Apps from the drop-down menu.
4. Toggle the switch to the off position for True Edge from being automatically optimized.