Writeometer Writing a novel or blog? Finishing a dissertation? Taking on the National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) challenge? Whatever it is that you’re working on, Writeometer gently reminds you to keep going. “Write a thousand words a day, and in three years you’ll become a writer!” – Ray Bradbury
Writing a novel or blog? Finishing a dissertation? Taking on the National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) challenge? Whatever it is that you’re working on, Writeometer gently reminds you to keep going. Let no story languish unfinished, and let no writing project gather dust! It’s the perfect pocket companion to help you stay on track to finishing and maintain a daily writing habit. Now go forth, create something every day.
• Daily writing reminders to help you become a better writer
• A twenty-five minute timer to ward off procrastination
• A writing log, so that you can watch your progress creep ever upwards
• Treats, thesaurus, word clouds, and inspirational quotes to dispel writer’s block
Writeometer is simple. Launch it, set a daily goal and a total goal for your project, and set your project’s alarm for when you would like to be reminded to write. It’s meant not to be a word processor, but to be a companion to your favorite word processor. By devoting a small chunk of your day for upkeep of your writing habit, you’ll be teeming in words and guavas by the end of the year. Good luck, go for it!
Fixed a bug exporting the log and a crash in the Preferences.
In 1.9 :
– We’ve redesigned the app so that you can add a cover to each project and change how they look.
– Customize the tone of your writing reminders.
[appbox googleplay com.thinkerers.writeometer]