YouTube ReVanced is a Project Based on YouTube Vanced. Currently, It’s in the initial Stage & Has Basic Youtube Vanced Features. As YouTube Vanced Project is Closed. Youtube ReVanced is supposed to Continue its Legacy Unofficially. Enjoy your favorite videos and channels without ADS and with Background Play on this YouTube app.
What is YouTube ReVanced?
As you know, the YouTube Vanced Vanced team had to cease operations at the request of Google in March. As a result, the YouTube Vanced app is no longer kept up to date. Users will be able to continue using Vanced in the next year or two, but it’s not safe as Vanced will break when Google updates the YouTube API. But with the arrival of YouTube Vanced successor, YouTube ReVanced, all that worry is gone.
Calling YouTube ReVanced the “resurrected” version of YouTube Vanced seems a bit misleading. Because these two applications were not developed by the same team. ReVanced wasn’t developed by the Vanced team, but it inherited most of what Vanced was all about. That’s because it was born from the contributions of the strong Android user community.
Just launched, YouTube ReVanced is already a great alternative to YouTube Vanced. Compatible with the latest YouTube versions to block ads, play videos in the background, play picture-in-picture (PIP), and be used when the screen is off or another application You can also play a sound when…
ReVanced also surprises users because it can run on different Android devices such as smartphones, tablets, Android Box, smart TVs, and even his Android emulator.
- Features a real AMOLED dark mode to save power and prevent eye fatigue.
- As long as adblocking is set, videos can be played in the background or PiP (Picture in Picture) mode, and it works with Android 8.0 and higher.
- Swipe Control is used to adjust the brightness and volume, just like other video players like MX Player (with configurable padding).
- With the auto-repeat option, you may watch and listen to your favorite videos and songs continuously.
- The new mini-player or comments section doesn’t seem to have any appeal. Toggle to the tablet version, which resembles the previous version (slightly buggy though).
- Allows you to override codec choices, such as imposing VP9 or H.264 on outdated hardware.
- You can force 60 fps or HDR playback to be turned off if you want a more cinematic experience. (Our Discord channel or XDA are the places to find the modified device configurations.)
- Allows you to override screen resolution for clear 4K viewing on any device and to alter the default video resolution as high or low as you’d like.
- The default playback speed ranges from 0.25x to 2x (assuming your device is good enough)
- Toggling home advertisements, product advertising, UI ads, community posts, compact movies, movie shelf removal, compact banners (like covid info), removing comments, and much more
- A new option to avoid intrusive sponsor advertisements (where the YouTuber puts a service or product ad in the middle of a video
- Additionally, it lets you skip outros, intros, and requests for likes and subscriptions.
- Use the here-found API. To learn more about how this API functions, click the link.
- Contains the option to contribute to the community and submit your portions to the API.
- Complete control over whether a sponsored part is skipped automatically, with a skip button displayed, or not at all.
- Highlights the segments in the timeline/seek bar in a specific color according to their category.
- No root needed to install
- No need to uninstall official YouTube can install it as a secondary YouTube
- General Ads & Video Ads Disabled
- Background Play/Minimized PlayBack
- Amoled Theme
- Tap on Seekbar
- Disabled Create Button
- MicroG Support For Login
YouTube ReVanced is an unofficial sequel to Youtube Vanced and is not related to Vanced, which aims to provide new features as well as those already seen in Vanced.
7 comments on "YouTube ReVanced MOD APK (Premium, No Ads)"
Please give the older version with YouTube premium banner
enable wide search bar option is broken,not working
This app won’t start on LG Velvet
Latest version Can’t install….
Where is section Comment?
Where is section Comment?
Thanks you, finally working again.