ChessBase Online for Android
* Get instant access to a super-fast database server with five million chess games.
* Stay on top of cutting-edge chess theory with a database server that is updated weekly.
* Improve your opening skills by checking variations with the board and move statistics in one view.
* Prepare easily against more than 270,000 players from top grandmasters to amateurs. Just type in the name and get instant results.
* Dynamic books with user-defined search filters. Ideal for the player’s preparation.
* Enjoy chess history by replaying 600 annotated master games from 1857 to 2011. The display includes international annotation symbols, colored squares, and arrows.
* Load/save your own PGN files.
* Edit annotated games.
* Easy to work with: you have a game history containing your latest 100 games.
* Use any one of five different sets of pieces on a wooden, marble, or metal board.
* Optimal adaptation to high-resolution screens on tablets and HD phones.
* Send games by E-Mail.
Dear Samsung Galaxy user
Your device was delivered with the OS Android 2.1. This version of the OS contains some small bugs which among others also affect the ChessBase Online App.
– Upgrade the OS to version 2.2 or 2.3
– Delete the file „great games. pgn“ from the folder „ChessBase“ on your smart card. The ChessBase App will automatically create the file at program start again.