Headunit Reloaded Emulator for Android Auto APK [Paid]
Headunit Reloaded Emulator for Android Auto. Plug in the USB to your device (in case of tablet use an OTG cable), when prompted make sure you allow HUR to be the default app for the action and you check the always box.
If you are running the app on a device with Android 7.0 or higher, you might need to pull down the notification bar and select the connected USB device before the app starts (this is device dependent)
If the app does not start automatically when you plug in your phone, you can always open HUR, tap the USB button and select the phone from the list.
Wifi Mode & Wifi Direct
- Self Mode (when Android Auto and HUR are running on the same device)
- Open Android Auto on the phone, go to Settings and tap the “Version” 10 times to become a developer
- Once you are a developer from the 3 dotted right corner select Start Headunit Server
- Close Android Auto
- Start HUR
- Select SelfMode
FAQ / Troubleshoot
All I get is a black screen
– If you are using an Android powered headunit (Joying, Xtrons, etc) look for a setting on your device which allows Video Playback during drive
– Try changing HUR settings and enable Software decoding
Compatible with: Joying, Eonon, Grom Vline, Xtrons, PX5 and PX3 units, A-Sure, RK3188 units, RK3066 units, Avin and other Android powered head units.
More FAQ, including hardware key support, intent support and others as well troubleshooting can be found: https://forum.xda-developers.com/general/paid-software/android-4-1-headunit-reloaded-android-t3432348
If you have any difficulties using the app, or you any support with it, you are always welcome to contact me.
The original idea was developed by the late MICHAEL READ.
- Some fixes for app crashing on open (due to devices missing integral part of Android OS, the Network Discovery Capability
- Some small changes for USB not-starting on some devices
- Added option to select the screen orientation manually
- Should address sound stuttering experienced by some users.
- Other minor fixes.