With ImageMeter Pro Photo Measure MOD APK, you can annotate your photos with length measurements, angles, areas, and text notes. That is much easier and self-explaining than drawing only a sketch. Take photos in buildings to plan construction work and insert the required measurements and notes directly into the picture. Organize and export the images directly on your phone or tablet.
ImageMeter has the broadest support for Bluetooth laser distance measurement devices. Most devices from various manufacturers are supported (see below for a list of devices). A special feature is that ImageMeter enables you to measure within the image once you calibrated it with a reference object of known size. With this feature, you can also easily measure the dimensions for places that are too difficult to reach or hard to measure for other reasons. ImageMeter can take care of all perspective foreshortening and can still compute the measurements correctly.
ImageMeter Pro Photo Measure Features (Pro version):
– measure lengths, angles, circles, and arbitrarily shaped areas based on a single reference measure,
– Bluetooth connectivity to laser distance meters for measuring lengths, areas, and angles,
– metric and imperial units (decimal and fractional inches),
– add text notes,
– freehand drawing, draw basic geometric shapes,
– export to PDF, JPEG, and PNG,
– adjust brightness, contrast, and saturation for better readability of your annotations,
– draw sketches on empty canvases,
– model-scale mode (show original sizes and scaled size for building models),
– show values in imperial and metric units simultaneously,
– context-sensitive cursor snapping to draw quickly and accurately,
– fast and correct value input with autocompletion,
– measure the height of poles using two reference markings on the pole.
Features of Advanced Annotation Add-On:
– import PDF, measure drawings at scale,
– audio notes, picture-in-picture for detail images,
– draw measurement strings and cumulative strings,
– sort your images into subfolders with color codes.
Business version features:
– automatically upload your photos to your OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, or Nextcloud account,
– access your photos from your desktop PC,
– backup and synchronize the images automatically between multiple devices,
– generate data tables of your measurements,
– export data tables for your spreadsheet program,
– add data tables into exported PDF.
Supported Bluetooth laser distance meters:
– Leica Disto D110, D810, D510, S910, D2, X4,
– Leica Disto D3a-BT, D8, A6, D330i,
– Bosch PLR30c, PLR40c, PLR50c, GLM50c, GLM100c, GLM120c, GLM400c,
– Stanley TLM99s, TLM99si,
– Stabila LD520, LD250,
– Hilti PD-I, PD-38,
– CEM iLDM-150, Toolcraft LDM-70BT,
– TruPulse 200 and 360,
– Suaoki D5T, P7,
– Mileseey P7, R2B,
– Precaster CX100,
– ADA Cosmo 120.
For a full list of supported devices, see here: https://imagemeter.com/manual/bluetooth/devices/