Mystery of Fortune 2 is the eighth episode of Fortune Chronicle Episodes. This is the official sequel of SRPG Mystery of Fortune(2014).
Explore dungeons with your own army and try to make the most efficient corps.
You must charge your phone while playing!
1. 25 available units and over 35 monsters.
2. Battle macro system that helps battles.
3. Changing the class system lets you acquire various skills and strategies.
4. More gears and items to equip and collect.
5. Total 85 dungeons in 14 states to explore.
Rules of the game
1. Every battle is conducted automatically. The Player gat set up strategies and level up units for the battle before the battle starts.
2. You need to set up a fighting AI called battle macro to units before the battle starts. For example, you could set up the best strategy for battles by assembling conditions and run sentences like – “Use skill when encounters enemy in close range” and “Heal yourself when you lost 50% HP”.
3. In the Pub you visit before you enter the dungeon, you can get some hints for your strategy, hire new units, purchase items, and battle macro to prepare for the next battle.
4. Once the battle starts, the Player spectates the battle. You can use items to heal your units or fill Ether when you need.
5. When your units clear enemies in the current wave, they automatically proceed to the next wave. If you lost every unit in the battle, exploration ends.
6. When the exploration ends, you receive gold and items that you can use to upgrade your units.
How to use cloud data save
Caution: cloud saving overwrite data to your phone, so your existing data might be deleted. Using when you transfer data after changing the device only is recommended.
If your data is deleted during using cloud-saving, it cannot be recovered. Please pay close attention.
(Data before March 9, 2020, cannot be restored. Please save new data.)
1. Click the ‘Game Pad’ button on your existing device.
2. Sync saved data by clicking the “Save Data” button. Don’t close the application or break the internet connection. Data might be lost. Provided that the process is stuck at 0% too much time, close the application and restart.
3. Click the ‘Game Pad’ button on your changed device.
4. Click the “Load Data” button and sync saved data from servers. Don’t close the application or break the internet connection as same above.
5. When you start the app, previously saved data would be loaded. Now you can play the game.
Please sync saved data by clicking the “Save Data” button to keep losing your data.
Please use “Load Data” when you newly change your cell phone or lose saved data only. The company doesn’t take responsibility for rollback data by running “Load Data” in usual condition.
This app support tablet mode.