RE Equalizer FX APK (Paid/Full)
RE Equalizer FX Integrated with advanced features such as Shunt Audio Engine(c) and Smart Interface(c), RE-EQ components utilize special filters which eliminate the artifacts, noise, and distortion associated with band interaction and provide perfect curve and stair-stepped filter responses. Finally, RE-EQ integrated real-time analyzer lets you compare the difference between audio signals.
RE-EQ has been primarily designed to achieve ‘broad brush’ tone-shaping effects and thus equipped with fine controls to provide full freedom for sound tuning and tweaking so that users get the mix and sound the way they want, which means spending less time on setup and more time for tuning.
Get Full Control Over Sound:
- Studio-Grade Design and Workflow
- Powered with Shunt Audio Engine and Smart Interface Technologies
- 10 ISO Faders with One Band per Octave
- Proportional “Q” filters
- 20 Built-in Pre-Engineered Presets with 5 Custom Presets
- Balance effect to adjust the volume of left/right channels
- Wide Range of Controls for Rapid Fine Tuning and Shaping the EQ
- Gain Scaling Options
- Bands Stepping, Mixing, Morphing, Shifting with Multi-Directional Automation Control
- 7 Modes for Drawing Multiple Shapes and Curve Formation
- Built-in Threshold Gate to Override Clipping Signal
- Global BYPASS / REAL-TIME Switch
- Audio Analyzer for Real-Time Monitoring
- Available as Standalone and Plugged Version
- Detailed Tutorial Available for Learning Purposes
RE-EQ comes in 2 forms, Plugged and Standalone. Plugged Version is bundled with “Resound Methods”, an offline audio player for Android OS.
RE-EQ is also available as Demo Version for free which is intended for Testing and Checking Purposes but may contain limited features and functionality.
- For better compatibility and integration with the device, please make sure that no other equalizers or random effects are running in the background.
- If you are facing such issues, please follow the below guideline.
- Turn Off or stop/disable any kind of built-in/external equalizers or Audio Effects (like “SoundAlive” etc in Samsung devices) under
- Application Manager settings before using RE-EQ. Such libraries can cause interference issues and may cancel or block effects from each other.
- Always launch the target application first like the music player, then open RE-EQ.
For a Detailed User Guide, visit: http://shuntcorp.net/reeq.docs
- Compressor / Amplifier effects
- More custom presets and sound improvements
- Global Gain option added to fix Gain issues on some devices
- Balance feature added (for Android 9 or above)
- Assign presets to Wired / Bluetooth Connections
- Background Start option added to Settings
- Fixed Bugs/Issues