Theme works on:
– OMS ROMs: custom Marshmallow ROMs (Dark and Liquid) and Nougat (only Dark theme) with oms3 commits
– Legacy ROMs: custom AOSP Marshmallow ROMs and Nexus stock Marshmallow (Dark and Liquid) and Nougat (only Dark theme)
PLEASE READ FIRST!
DON’T TRY TO INSTALL IT ON 7.1.1 DEVELOPER PREVIEW!
You have to be rooted.
Friendly user tutorial on how to install the theme:
1. For Legacy ROMs: Make sure you first delete vendor/overlay folder if you previously use layers on your ROM
2. Install Substratum theme engine app from Play Store
3. Install Mono
4. Run Substratum app, allow the SuperSU permission, allow modify system settings
5. Click on Mono (big button in the Substratum app)
6. Go to Overlay manager tab and tick the switch to select all overlays (you should first choose between default base [dark grey] variant and Liquid [semi transparent])
7. Press the fab button (big round button with brush icon)
8. For Legacy ROMs: Press Install
9. For OMS ROMs: Press Build & Enable
10. For Legacy ROMs: Wait until it installs all the overlays and then reboot
11. Install additional font and sound packs if you want
12. F*cking enjoy.
13. For those who give 1 star before reading the instructions we have only one thing to say “You Know Nothing, Jon Snow.”
– YouTube: updated to 13.35.51
– WhatsApp: updated to 2.18.267
– Instagram: updated to 61
– Google Phone: updated to 23
– Android Messages: updated to 3.5.053
– Lots of bug fixes