UKTV PRO allows you to watch many free United Kingdom television channels on your Android smartphone/tablet.
UKTV PRO Features:
– Support popular UK television channels including: BBC, ITV, Bollomberg, Sky Sports News …and many more channels being updated daily. We also support famous international channels.
– AAutomatically update new channels.
– Add user channel manually.
– Manage favorite channels.
– EXCLUSIVE FEATURE: RECORD YOUR FAVORITE SHOWS IN REALTIME WITHOUT ANY QUALITY LOSS !
– Sharing with Facebook friends.
– Does not require Flash player.
– Fine-tuned skin, much cooler and high-tech looking.
– Fully hardware accelerated on android 4.1 and onward, this allows you to watch tv for hours before having to recharge.
– Add filter to enhance image quality.
– Possibility to upgrade to Pro version with promotion code.
- GSE SMART IPTV [Unlocked] APK is Here ! [Latest]
- e-Doctor IPTV + IPTV Playlist Loader [Ad Free] APK [Latest]
BEFORE INSTALLING THE APPLICATION, PLEASE GO TO “SETTINGS”, SELECT “SECURITY” AND MAKE SURE “UNKNOWN SOURCE” IS CHECKED
Before give us a negative review (or rating), make sure you are connecting to the internet via unfiltered or proxified network. UKTV will mostly open connection to streaming server at TCP port 1935 (RTMP Protocol). So if you see most channels are offline, this is very likely that you are blocked by firewall (most company will do so). Please contact your administrator for help before give us a negative review. Thank you!
We collect channel data from the internet so some channels may work, some may not work at all depend on your geographic location and your internet connection speed. This application won’t suppose to replace your cable television. We are working very hard to keep the channel list updated, however please don’t expect a cable television level of stability and performance. Using UKTV is FREE. However, it will consume a lot of data traffic and may be charged by your operator, consult your operator for pricing. If you see buffering too much, then this might caused by a slow internet connection, not the UKTV itself. We recommend using UKTV via WiFi or unlimited 4G data plan. Thank you !