Correlate is a smart life-journal app that helps you understand why are you feeling sick thanks to a scientific algorithm. It’s very effective with flu symptoms, allergy symptoms and also gut health.
How many times you said that you want to improve your health, or simply that you want to get rid of symptoms like:
– Flu symptoms: fever, nausea, vomiting, lassitude, bowel movements
– Allergy symptoms or skin issues: hay fever, pollen allergy, dust allergy, food intolerances
– Gut health: bowel movement, diarrhea, irritable bowel
– Mood disorders: stress, anxiety, depression, migraine, headache, bipolar disorder
The app has multiple usages:
💊 health book / therapy journal / medication log: record your symptoms and medications
🍎 habit tracker / food diary: keep a daily journal of your habits or food
👩⚕️ symptoms checker: like a medical journal, enter your sick days streaks and get a self diagnosis from correlations
🤧 specific uses: headache diary, flu tracker
🧘♂️ other: pain journal, mood tracker, allergy tracker, anxiety journal, event logger, sleep journal.
With Correlate you can now discover the origin of your illnesses, and improve health. It has been designed to help you manage pain, stress, and develop healthy habits: it’s a perfect medical assistant always in your pocket.
Are you striving for a symptoms analysis or a pain diagnosis? With this symptoms tracker you can easily analyze and track behaviors to discover symptoms related causes. The best symptoms checker among health apps and habits tracking apps.
When you can use it?
Many people are suffering from allergy symptoms, headaches, chronic pains, intolerances, mood disorders, stress symptoms, and they are feeling sick without a diagnosed cause. How often are you thinking: “I’m feeling sick and I need to discover my sickness origin?”. With the help of a habit tracker (also a symptom tracker / activities tracker) you can track activities, symptoms, mood, habits, medicines, and understand how they are related to each other. You may find out that your chronic headaches causes is celiac disease, lactose intolerance, allergy to gluten, pollens, dust or other allergens, chrons disease, or that they are symptoms of stress (stress headaches). It’s a food diary (diet journal), a symptom checker, a mood tracker, a food diary, a habit tracker, an activities tracker, a pain diary and a medicine logger all in one app.
– Calendar event tracker: Track habitual activities, record medical symptoms, log simple habits, check daily routines, track moods and keep a food journal all in one place. Different diaries allows you to record any event with a simple calendar.
– Statistics: analyze symptoms frequency, and perform triage on yourself: are you feeling sick very often? Did you forget a pill? Is your workout calendar on track? Are you developing good weekly or monthly habits? Are you eating health food often enough? Everything is under control.
– Correlation analysis: discover if you are allergic to anything, and how you can change habits to improve health, or improve pain management. Learn what makes you sick or give you issues and cut it from your diet / routine / habits.
– Export data: export your food log / pain journal / diet log / symptom diary, save it or share it.
– Develop healthy habits: when you track habits and you discover that they help you feel better, go for it! Improve your food management by reiterating healthy food habits, understand your headache symptoms and live a better life.
Warning: Correlate is just one of the many medical apps on the store. It does not substitute doctor visits, and it does not provide a professional diagnosis for your symptoms. However, Correlate can help you and your doctor to track your activities and better understand your symptoms.