“Navigation Bar” application can replace a failed and broken button for those people who have trouble using buttons or whose navigation bar panel is not working properly. This app provides several features and colors to make an awesome navigation bar. It is easy to swipe up and down the navigation bar as assistive touch.
– Auto-hide navigation bar with user-selected duration.
It- Easy to swipe up/down to show/hide the navigation bar.
– Single press action: Home, Back, Recent.
– Long press action for back, home, and recent buttons. (See below for a list of actions)
– Ability to change navigation bar with background and button color.
– Ability to set navigation bar size with height.
– Ability to Set vibrates on touch.
– Options to adjust “Swipe up sensitivity”.
– Options to hide navigation bar when the keyboard appears.
– Options to lock navigation bar.
– Options to adjust the position of the navigation bar in landscape mode.
– 15 Themes are Available.
– Switch on/off via notification. (Pro)
– Limit the area of the minimized navigation bar to prevent accidentally clicking. (Pro)
– Switch on/off via the quick settings tile. (Android 7.0+) (Pro)
Support command for long-press action
– Lock screen (require Device Administrator activation, If you already activate Device Administrator and you want to uninstall this application, it needs to deactivate Device Administrator first. There will be an uninstall menu in the ‘Help’ section to help you easily uninstall this application.)
– Toggle Wi-Fi on/off
– Power menu
– Split screen
– Launch camera
– Open volume control
– Voice command
– Web search
– Toggle notification panel
– Toggle quick setting panel
– Launch dialer
– Launch a web browser
– Launch settings
– Launch this application
– Launch any application (Pro)
– Take a screenshot (Pro)
– Switch off the navigation bar for 10 seconds (Pro)
*Unlocking the pro version available inside an application
*This application uses Accessibility Services for Home, Back, and Recent functions.