Realtime Charts for Torque PRO is a plugin for the Torque Pro App and is the perfect tool for the automotive hobbyist, professional or DIY mechanic who wants to monitor, tune, diagnose or analyze their vehicle’s performance.
This plugin app allows the user to graph multiple engine sensors (i.e. RPM, Speed, MPG, HP, Torque, up to 8 different PIDs (On-board diagnostics Parameter IDs)) simultaneously in real-time on an Android phone or tablet. The software graphs each engine senor as a “series” on your Android device, allowing for in depth monitoring of the vehicle’s performance. You can create your own custom charts (up to 100), specifying the sensors, sampling frequency, chart colors, series attributes, and much more. You can create stunning screen shots to share on social media and automotive forums.
New Feature in V1.12! You can now watch your car’s performance using the Torque Pro “Realtime Information” Plugin (dashboard gauges) AND record your car’s engine sensor data with the Realtime Charts plugin running in the background simultaneously!
Realtime Charts App Features :
– Monitor and graph up to 8 engine sensors (PIDs) in real-time
– Create stunning screen shots to share on social media and automotive forums
– Save settings for up to 100 custom charts
– Save data to device and load for later review.
– Auto-pause chart option when the vehicle is stopped.
– Auto-save trip data option when the vehicle is shut off or user ends session.
– Scroll and zoom charts with finger tips or zoom buttons
– Simple chart and series setup.
– Settable sampling frequency from 250ms to 10 seconds.
– Time of day X axis labels
– Session pause and resume with time compensation
– Auto-scaling or fixed y-axis
– Add and delete sensors from running charts.
– Change series and chart attributes (color, lines, …) on running charts
– Dynamic scaling of series datapoint (0.01x, 0.1x, 1x, 10x, 100x, …)
– Graph running averages for engine senors
– Upper and lower engine sensor value limits
– Preferred Torque Unit Support (English or Metric units)
– Simple or custom color selection tools
– Export Excel CSV data files
– Simulation mode lets you design charts without an ECU connection
– Preloaded sample charts
– Automatic trip storage space management
– Share your charts configurations with friends
– Record engine sensors while RTC app is in the background (i..e. while using apps like Torque Pro Realtime Info (Gauges) or Google Maps)
– Notification Status Bar support for background service
Supported Android Versions: V2.3 (GingerBread) and above. Tested on Motorola Electrify w/V2.3 (Gingerbread), Samsung Tab 4 w/V4.4 (KitKat) and iRulu eXpro X1Plus w/ V5.1 (Lollipop) using OBDLink MX Bluetooth Scan Tool (OBD 2 adapter) from ScanTool.net
For high resolution charts, @Realtime_Charts recommends Scantool.net adapters