ScanWritr Pro is perfect for business, educational, and home use. It turns your Android device with a camera into an all-in-one scanner, document editor, and archiving tool, suitable for scanning, organizing, editing, printing, faxing, emailing, syncing with the cloud, sharing, and exporting various documents like contracts, articles, business cards, notes, receipts, warranty papers, etc. Image capture is done with the help of Real-Time Edge Detection (auto crop).
ScanWritr enables you to:
– Scan documents using the camera.
– Convert and open most used document formats easily.
– Organize and store documents into multiple local and cloud archives.
– Edit, fill, sign and annotate documents.
– Improve document quality and retouch.
– Print, fax, and email documents to your partners and customers.
– Sync documents between phones, tablets, and computers.
– Share notes, pages, and tickets with your friends and colleagues.
– Export documents to the most popular apps and services.
This scanner app also excels in import options. It imports a variety of document formats, such as PDF, OpenOffice, and LibreOffice documents (*.odt, *.ods, *.odp), Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Hancom documents (*.hwp), JPEG and PNG images, CSV, and more.
ScanWritr enables you to edit scanned and imported documents as an image. You can add a signature, or annotation, use an eraser or pen and fill out the blanks using a writing tool. Convert the scanned document to PDF or JPG, save it to your phone’s gallery, send it via e-mail, fax it, print it (with the help of Cloud Print), or synchronize and backup it to Dropbox or Google Drive.
Support for synchronization of documents with the Dropbox and Google Drive cloud storage providers enables you to:
– Share documents with your family members or team members at your work.
– Remote-site backup of your documents.
– Two-way shared folder synchronization.
– Access, edit and convert your documents anytime, everywhere from any device including smartphones, tablets, and PCs.
– Transfer documents between your devices (phones, tablets, and PCs).
Some services (i.e. faxing, converting) require a network connection, for which user’s carrier fees may apply.
Sending faxes from ScanWritr requires the purchase of fax tokens.