Change My Mac Lite Support change MAC address of not only Wi-Fi but also other network interfaces such as Ethernet if you are using Android TV Box…
Please be noted
– You can get the full version of Change My Mac for FREE on the Play Store.
– This application requires rooted Device
– BusyBox is not required, but it would be better if you have it installed!
– All features we mentioned below are totally free! There is no PRO version here :-).
– If this application does not work on your phone/tablet, please send us (firstname.lastname@example.org) the model of your device. We will try to add support for your device as soon as possible! Please be patient!
We have a Beta program to support new devices
– Add support for devices powered by SpreadTrump chipset.
– The opt-in link is: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/net.xnano.android.changemymac
– Change the MAC address: Change the MAC address of your network interface. You can manually input the MAC address or generate a random one.
– Profile manager: You can save the MAC address to profile and use it later. This will save you time.
– History manager: When you change the MAC address, the log will be saved here.
– Guidance: The user manual helps you how to use applications, common problems…
How to revert the real MAC address?
– Just disable then enable your Wi-Fi. Your real MAC address will come back!
– In the case, your MAC address is not reverted to the original one, please reboot your device and see the changes!
Why does the Wi-Fi show an “Authentication problem” after changing the MAC address?
– Some rooted devices running stock rom have this problem. We are still in the investigation!
When shall this application fully support devices with MediaTek (MTK) chipset?
– Support for MediaTek chipset is experimental. We are working so hard to support your device. Please be patient!
XDA Developers thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-root-change-mac-spoof-wifi-mac-t3394540
– Modify System Settings: This is mandatory for Android 4.0, 4.1 to restart Network Manager.
If you’re facing any problems, want new features, or have feedback to improve this application, don’t hesitate to send it to us via the support email: email@example.com
Thank you all for providing localization
• Romanian: Catalin Marius.
• Chinese (Simplified): Jason Chen.
• Russian: Adam Visitor.
If this works on your phone/tablet, please tell us to update this page
Reported working devices
* Android phone powered by MediaTek chipset
* Asus Zenfone MAX (ASUS_Z010) Android 5.0
* Lenovo K3 Note (K50a40) Android 5.1
* LG Nexus 4 (mako) Android 5.1
* LG G3 D855 Android 6.0
* Megafon Turbo 4G ZTE MS4A Android 4.4
* Meizu m2 note Android 5.1
* Moto E with 4G LTE (2nd Gen) (surnia_uds) Android 5.1
* Moto G (3rd Gen) (osprey_udstv) Android 6.0
* Moto G (2nd Gen) Android 5.0
* OPPO Neo 7 (A33W) Android 5.1
* OPPO R831K Android 4.2
* Samsung Galaxy TabS 8.4 (klimtwifi) Android 6.0
* Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus (kylepro) Android 4.2
* Samsung Galaxy Win (delos3geur) Android 4.1
* Samsung Garda (gardaltetmo) Android 4.2
* Xiaomi HM NOTE 1LTETD Android 6.0
* Xiaomi Redmi 2 HM 2LTE-CU (HM2014811) Android 4.4
* ZTE Obsidian Z820 (P675T07) Android 5.1