FTP Server Multiple FTP users are a powerful application that allows you to run FTP Server on your phone and help your friend or you to access/share files over the Internet. It also helps you not to use the USB port of the device to increase its lifetime of it. It is also called Wifi file transfer or wireless file management.
All features are free
You can remove ads by opening the section Remove Ads on the About screen.
√ Use any network interfaces in your device including Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Tethering…
√ Multiple FTP users (anonymous user included)
• Allow each user to show hidden files or not
√ Multiple access paths for each user: Any folders in your internal storage or external sdcard
• Can set read-only or full write access on each path
√ Passive and active modes: Support simultaneous file transfer
√ Automatically open port on your router: Access files from everywhere on Earth
For the list of tested routers, please check the Help section in the application
√ Automatically start FTP Server when certain WiFi is connected
√ Automatically start FTP Server on boot
√ Has public intents to support scripting/tasker
For Tasker integration:
Add new Task Action (choose System -> Send Intent) with the following information:
• Package: net.xnano.android.ftpserver
• Class: net.xnano.android.ftpserver.receivers.CustomBroadcastReceiver
• Actions: either one of the following actions:
√ Home: Control the server configurations such as
• Start/stop server
• Monitor the connected clients
• Enable the feature to open ports in the router automatically
• Change port
• Change the passive port
• Set idle timeout
• Enable automatically start on specific WiFi detected
• Enable automatically start on boot
√ User management
• Manage users and access paths for each user
• Enable or disable user
• Delete a user by swiping left/right on that user.
• Information about FTP Server
What FTP Clients are supported?
√ You can use any FTP clients on Windows, Mac OS, Linux, or even a browser to access this FTP Server.
• Windows Explorer: If the user is not anonymous, please enter the address in format ftp://username@ip:port/ into Windows Explorer (username you created in the User Management screen)
• Finder (MAC OS)
• File manager on Linux OS
• Total Commander (Android)
• ES File Explorer (Android)
• Astro File Manager (Android)
• Web browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge… can be used in read-only mode
The range of passive ports is from the initial port (default 50000) to the next 128 ports if UPnP is enabled, or the next 256 ports if UPnP is disabled. In general:
– 50000 – 50128 if UPnP enabled
– 50000 – 50256 if UPnP disabled
– Doze mode: The application may not work as expected if the doze mode is activated. Please go to Settings -> Search for Doze mode and add this application to the white list.
√ WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Mandatory permission for FTP Server to access files on your device.
√ INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Mandatory permissions to allow the user to connect to FTP Server.
√ Location (Coarse location): Only required for a user who wants to automatically start the server on Wi-Fi detect on Android P and above.
Please read Android P restriction about getting Wifi’s connection info here: https://developer.android.com/about/versions/pie/android-9.0-changes-all#restricted_access_to_wi-fi_location_and_connection_information
If you’re facing any problems, want new features, or have feedback to improve this application, don’t hesitate to send it to us via the support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEGATIVE COMMENTS can’t help the developer to solve the problems!