FTP Server APK A powerful application allows you to run an FTP server on your Android device and help your friend or you to access/share files over the Internet. It is also called WiFi file transfer or wireless file management.
√ Use any network interfaces in your device including Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Tethering…
√ Multiple FTP users (anonymous user included)
• Allow each user to show hidden files or not
√ Multiple access paths for each user: Any folders in your internal storage or external sdcard
√ Automatically start FTP Server on boot
√ Home: Control the server configurations such as
• Start/stop server
• Monitor the connected clients
• Enable the feature to open ports in the router automatically
• Change port
What FTP Clients are supported?
√ You can use any FTP clients on Windows, Mac OS, Linux, or even browser to access this FTP Server.
• Windows Explorer: If the user is not anonymous, please enter the address in format ftp://username@ip:port/ into Windows Explorer (username you created in User Management screen)
• Finder (MAC OS)
The range of passive port is from the initial port (default 50000) to the next 128 ports if UPnP is enabled, or the next 256 ports if UPnP is disabled. In general:
– 50000 – 50128 if UPnP enabled
– 50000 – 50256 if UPnP disabled