Mango Torrent Downloader Pro Is a simple and beautiful BitTorrent client for Android. The power of BitTorrent protocol is now in the palm of your hands. Share files with ease from your phone/tablet. Download files directly to your phone/tablet.
Is simply the best torrent (P2P) downloader client for Android based devices. Download large files like free movies, free music albums, free software programs, free MP3 files and other entertainment media to your phone or tablet very fast. High Speed Internet connection (Wi-Fi, 4G) necessary!
With Mango Torrent Downloader you can customize almost every setting of the application and don’t lose you downloaded data. Even if you lose you connection you can resume your download when the signal is strong again. An ideal solution for unstable 3G and 4G links.
* No speed limits on downloads/uploads
* High speed data transfer
* Ability to speed limit for your torrents
* Ability to select which files to download
* Ability to specify file/folder priorities
* Magnet link support
* NAT-PMP, DHT, UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) support
* µTP (µTorrent Transport Protocol) , PeX (Peer Exchange) support
* Ability to download sequentially
* Ability to move files while downloading
* Supports torrents with large number of files
* Supports torrents with very big files (Note: 4GB is the limit for FAT32 formatted SD cards)
* Recognizes magnet links from the browser
* Encryption support, IP filtering support. Proxy Support for trackers and peers.
* Has option to download on WiFi only
* Ability to change theme (Light and Dark)
* Material design UI
* Tablet optimized UI
* No speed limits.
* Easy torrent search.
* proxy support.
* Manage Notifications.
* Choose files from torrent.
* pause and resume support.
* encryption support.
Many more features coming soon…
Note: On Android KitKat (Android 4.4), Google has removed the ability for apps to write to external SD card. This is not a bug in Mango. You can only download in folder Android/data/in.appsmash.mangopro/ on your external SD on KitKat. Please note that that folder is deleted when Mango is uninstalled.